Asleep

Mmmm~~

You rubbed your tummy and walked out the door.

" I have no doubts now, Jins cooking is the best " I said to myself walking to the pavements.

" I didn't know anyone could have doubts about Jinns cooking. " The person next to you responded.

" You know what I mean Jungkook, Jins cooking is just... It goes above and beyond expectations, even when you think he's done everything he come back with an even better dishes " You smiled.

" Enough talk about Jin, get into the car missy before I have to throw you in " Jungkook scolded you pointing into the limo, you just rolled your eyes and sighed.

" Jealous much? " You said entering the limo.

Ow!?

You shouted as you got in.

You looked back outside the limo and saw Jungkook smirking " Say that again and I'll make your punishment worse, you hear? " He said, warning me.

" Well I--

-Ugh, can you keep the whining to a minimum, you two love birds are going to tire me " 

I heard in my head, I looked behind Jungkook and saw Yoongi walking to the limo, I was confused for a second until Yoongi started to speak again.

" Yes My Queen, I am coming to Uni in the place of Jimin, because of his recent behaviour I have been chosen Jin to take the place of Jimin. " I was looking at Yoongi that whole time, but his mouth didn't move a muscle, I was so confused until Jk snapped me back to reality.

" What's wrong Y/N? " I looked down and saw Jk with a confused face.

" Ahhh, Nothing. I'll sit down now. " I quickly smiled and sat down.

What the hell was that?

It was me, My Queen.

You heard the voice again, the same one that sounded like Yoongi. To make sure Yoongi wasn't talking you lifted your head and looked at Yoongi, you could only see him looking right back at you with a smirk his mouth closed shut.

Are you playing with me?

I asked in my head, but no answer. I was so confused now.

Now. Mind telling me about this whole situation you have at Uni? I'd really love to know?

I heard him say again, but his mouth wasn't moving, this man is going to be annoying to keep up with if he keeps doing this.

I don't need to tell you anything.

Well if you want me to protect you then you better--

" Were here! " The driver shouted, interrupting Yoongi and His disturbing mind conversation.

" Thank you Sir, Have a lovely day. " I said getting out of the limo walking into the school.

" Hey, Y/N what's up with you?" Jungkok said running up to you.

" Its nothing, I just want to get to class, " I said smiling at him.

" Hm, you sure? " He asked again.

" Yea--

Suddenly I felt stiff, I couldn't move my body, it was like my mind just turned off at that point.

" What was that? " Jungkook questioned, most probably not being able to hear my statement.

The strangest thing was that I couldn't answer, I couldn't move my mouth I couldn't think, I couldn't do anything, my brain just... Turned off.

That's when your body started to sway...

" Y/N are you ok? " Jungkook questioned you, gripping your shoulders to stabilize you, but before he knew it, you had collapsed in his arms, taking slow breaths in and out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You were out for a while, but you woke soon after you had collapsed, though you weren't yourself and Jungkook could see that. Your eyes looked dead and you moved in a monotone manner, someone could have easily called you a robot if you didn't look so much like a human, walking down the halls of the schools as if you were a lifeless doll ready to receive a human soul.

Noticing your weird behaviour Jungkook immediately stood up and caught up with you " Y/N what's with you? You just collapsed! " Jungkook Asked you, but you couldn't answer, your body and brain had switched off it was as if you were a puppet.

" Don't you hear me!? Y/N!?--

That's when you slapped him.

Jungkook was shocked, his mouth was slightly opened while his hand rested on the place you slapped him, you put your hand to your side and walked past him and then once you passed him you ran somewhere out of his line of vision.

What the hell was that?

Jungkook thought watching as you ran away, for some reason he just thought you needed some time to think, he had no idea what had happened to you when you were out but it must have been really traumatising since you weren't even talking to him. And since you'd done the exact same before it wasn't like he felt dejected, so Jungkook just let it be and left you alone.

.

.

.

.

.

.

. 

Though he would soon come to know that was a horrible mistake.....

he.he.he....

Come to me, my...

.

.

.

Queen <3