Regret

JUNGKOOK!!!

Your shout startled everyone who was in the room, thought you had not noticed them yet, as you had to recover from whatever that dream was.

What the hell was that?

“ Y/N, Im here, there's nothing to be afraid of. ” Jungkook reassured you holding your hand.

As he held your hand the warmth that imited was familiar, even though he was a vampire that felt as cold as ice the feeling that flowed from him to you felt all so familiar, his presence also felt familiar. The loving touch of someone you care about as well as someone that cares for you is immeasurable to any other stranger, the love that someone gives you unconditionally is also a different feeling… Like..

My mothers love 
I thought looking down at the bed covers.

What happened in your dream Y/n

 A small yet assertive voice snuck into my head, I looked around at the men who looked back at me with a questioning gaze ready for me to talk.

Who is this?

Its Yoongi, the others dont know that I mind linked with you, I decided to do it myself so that you wouldn't feel too pressured.

My face flushed knowing Yoongi was trying to keep my best interests at heart.

Oh. Well… Thank you.

Don't thank me, this is what friends do.

I smiled at him and he returned one.

So. What happened?...

When he asked that, my reflexes told me to hold my head.

I- I-

Don't worry, take your time.

I swallowed feeling like I couldn't cant breath.

I fell asleep… Then I remember seeing white… After a few seconds the space around me turned into a… Into a room, it was a hospital room.

Yoongi only nodded at what I said, ushering me to keep going.

When I looked at the bed--

Suddenly I put my hand in front of my mouth, I felt like crying again, not again… Not again, I never want to cry because of them ever again, she told me not to… I have to hold it in.

Keep going Y/N.

I nodded as I spoke.

 My mum was on the bed, she told me a lot of things, but she said to remember something, a phrase that was the key to stopping all this.

Yoongi's ears pricked up while his face made a small smile.

And what was it?

Yoongi asked attentively, I sighed  trying to remember what it was.

When all is Lost, All is found.
Die to be reborn again.

Yoongi's face suddenly turned serious as he heard what I said, I only shrugged my shoulders.

I have no idea what that means, she only said that this phrase would be my guiding light and that it will help me fix everything that has gone wrong, but… I don't know.

I don't think that's a good sign…

But, at least we have something to go off of--