Arguing Men

<< Jimin POV >>

I stood there confused.

When something above my hands started to move I turned my attention to it immediately " Lisa, are you ok?" I asked her, I saw how her eyes glowed the colour of red the flickered back to the blue colour she was wearing when we met in the cafeteria.

What was that?-

She ground in response turning her head to the right so that her neck was exposed, I looked at her will worried eyes, her neck was red. There were three big spots with red gleaming through her skin... I counted 3 that dug into her skin on the sind she left exposed.

How did she get these?
No... It...

It couldn't of been Jungkook...

I looked back down to Lisa's face which only carried sadness, I sympathise with her but for some reason I couldn't help but feel it wasnt Jungkook who did this. Yes I saw him throw her, but I never saw him choke her, and even if he did do it he must of had a lot of reasons to do so, Jungkook isn't the type of person to go and do something like that for fun.

" J.. Jimin... " A quiet voice called out to me.

I looked down and saw Lisa with her eyes open " Oh, Lisa your conscious. Does anything hurt? Should I take you to the infirmary? " I asked and she answered bluntly.

" Yes. Send me there right now, your friend just tried to kill me, I think i'm gonna go into a coma in a few minutes " Lisa said as if she were the most dramatic person in the whole of this uni.

" Oh. Ok. " I simply replied.

What happened to the normal Lisa, and why are here eyes changing colour?
I asked myself secretly wondering if she was a vampire...

Then I just pushed the thought out of my head " Ha. Why would Lisa be a vampire " I said smugly.

" What did you just say? " She said, it seems like I said it out loud.

" No. Nothing, I... I was talking to myself " I smiled to her rasuring her that I was fine, she didn't seem to care that much though, so while carrying her I took her to the infirmary.

<< Jungkook POV >>

I got home and saw Yoongi sleeping on the sofa while I could faintly see Jin cooking in the kitchen, I again teleported but to Y/N's room this time and laid her on her bed, I quickly examined her body and saw the two bite marks on her neck.
How dare she sank her disgusting fangs in Y/N, she doesn't deserve her blood.

I continued to analyse the cute when I saw something that shocked me.

" Why.. Are her veins purple? " I questioned myself, almost staring at her neck..

No... It can't be...
I looked down at her body worried, I immediately knew what was going on and I knew I had to react quickly. I lowered my head so that my lips her directly next to the mark that Lisa left of Y/Ns neck. I mentally cursed myself at what I was about to do but it was necessary to make Y/N feel better.

Im sorry for no consent Y/N, but i really want it help you, sos this is necessary.

<< Y/N POV >>

IM WOKE!!
( Just kidding ;} - Author )

I opened my eyes with a stinging feeling in my neck, everything was blurry as I looked up towards the ceiling, breathing slightly off and eyes feeling bloodshot.