A New Beginning...

Jimin are you sure about this?

You were getting Ready in the bathroom, asking Jimin i it was really OK for you to do this again.

" What? Why wouldn't it be? " You could almost hear Jimin smile through the door making you a little less nervous.

Putting on your knee high socks you came out of the Bathroom, walking to Jimin you shifted your weight onto one leg " I just don't think doing it this too early would be good for me " You smiled sadly.

Jimin looked you up and down " don't worry Y/N, I know it's only been a week since you came out of the hospital but I know you have the strength to do this " He smiled.

" Plus" he licked his lips " you can't just put thoughts on and not go out with them... " Jimin said getting up and pulling your waist so that you were closer to him.

" Hay. This is serious, I... *sigh* I just... Don't really want to socialise, not after--

" After what? " Jimin said looking at you with a sad look.

" *sigh* no, nothing I just... I'm scared, OK? What is something happens again? What if someone gets hurt? Someone I just met, a friend.... WHAT IF!?-

Then you felt a soft sensation on your lips, you slowly closed

your eyes taking in the sensation till you couldn't feel it anymore, you painted slowly realising what had happened. You looked up realising Jimin was staring at you, he smiled making me happy, he knew just what to do to make me feel better.

" Don't worry too much, you have me, and Jungkook too. You know we won't let anything happen... " Jimin's face darkened just a bit " not again " he said sterly looking elsewhere.

You looked up at Jimin seeing his angry face, you places a sad smile on your face looking at Jimin with pity, you could only wonder how hard it was to see the person you hold dear... Shredded up and broken.

" Jimin thank y-

I'M READY!!!

You froze, seeing Jungkook at your door. Swiftly, I got out of Jimin's touch and went to Jungkook, his face was confused but I decided to just go with the flow.

" Jungkook, you ready for your first day of UNIVERSITY!? " You said excitedly puffing your cheeks out and making a fist.

"... Oh!? Um.... YAH, YAH!? I totally am, I just came to say I was ready, I'll wait downstairs for the both of you " He said as he was about to leave, but stopped looking down " by the way... *giggle* I like your socks, they look cute " He wicked at you and left downstairs.

' Aww, cute little bunny said I was cute, I'm quite flattered if I say so myself. But.... I don't think Jimin would be too happy. '

You turned to walk back into the room when you saw Jimin sitting on your bed looking at you with a angry stern expression, you laughed to yourself taking your bag and walking to the door, you stopped in between the doorway and looked back at Jimin.

" Jimin, come on, nothing happened. Just... *sigh* get your stuff and come downstairs, I'll be waiting downstairs with Jungkook " You passed through the door walking downstairs toward the front room.

<< Y/N POV >>

I waited downstairs with Jungkook, we made small talk until I saw Jimin walk down the stairs still a little angry. I frowned standing up, got my bag, and walked out to the limo that was waiting for us.

It was mostly a quiet ride, though Jungkook did try talk to me and. YES. I did talk back making Jimin... Even more mad then he already was but, nonetheless I couldn't dempen my friendship with Jungkook just so that Jimin will be happy.

Were here!!

The driver shouted, we got out of the limo and from when we got out everyone was looking at us, we weren't even in the school yet and people were judging us.

Jungkook went ahead, leaving me and Jimin by ourselves, but... For some reason I couldn't move, almost everyone was staring at us, it was like the world froze, you couldn't move. No. You didn't , additionally you didn't have Jimin to protect you so all you could to was stay frozen on the spot.

want to, the thought of messing everything up just hit you right across the head with a baseball bat

Staying there for what you thought was a lifetime ( literally only 5 seconds ) you decided to try and walk, you only went three steps...

Three steps, and you fell..

But you didn't feel anything... at least, not anything that can physically hurt you...

But definitely internally...

You opened your closed eyes and saw Jimin kissing you, you burned red as you felt his touch, he backed away looking at your burnt red face. He chuckled leaving you to cover your face with your smol hands.

He brought you back up to your feet, still with your red face you gasped at the sudden feeling of being flung in the air, luckily you got caught by Jimin whose chest was right there for you to land in. Again you bushed harder as Jimin came down to your ear and whispered something.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Don't worry babe, I'll get you back for before, just don't ever make me jealous again

He smiled at you with dark eyes, you knew what that meant and a shiver went down your spine...

{TBC}