12. Freddie + Meeting Mr. Mystery [Part Two]

Hehee, eerm, I drew the picture, so don't forget to look and tell me what you think! It's not Joey or Freddie [or Finn or Tom..!] but I am attempting to draw them and as soon as I can do so without making them look stupid, I will upload it with a chapter! Alrighty then.. Read... :)

--------

Chapter Twelve Part Two 

Meeting Mr. Mystery

Freddie +

---RECAP

I lay in the bed, nude from the waist down, still wet from my own come, for another ten minutes. Tears eased out of my eyes and I felt cold. Cold and so fucking alone.

Why did I feel raped now? When I had wanted this, I felt more raped than I had when he, when Dmitry—

My eyes burned and I never wanted to get up again. Never, but I found strength to sit up and drag my skinny jeans on. I could feel the emotion attempting to suck itself from me though. Every passing second I felt the need to go to my ensuite and open that particular drawer… The one that held all I needed to end all that hurt.

Fuck. It. All.

I wanted to go home. Fuck Finn, he was a mystery that I never wanted to solve, I just wanted it all to be over, and hoped Lou would never find out.

+

-----

As soon as I left the room, I saw Joey on his own looking lost. When he caught sight of me he smiled and hurried towards me.

‘Freddie!’ he said.

‘Hey,’ I muttered but otherwise ignored him as I started heading down the stairs that I hadn’t realised I’d climbed, being so into Finn’s lips against mine.

‘Freddie?’ Joey stopped me halfway down. He was frowning slightly, ‘You’re not still upset with about me dancing with Amy, are you?’ I stared at him, shocked.

‘Oh, sorry, is there a reason that I shouldn’t be? Like you not ditching me like that? Or for you apologising maybe?’

‘I am sorry, honestly-’

‘Didn’t look it when you were kissing her,’ I muttered stonily, pulling my arm from his grip.

‘Wh-? I told her I had a girlfriend. She was a bitch though, when I refused to get off with her she ditched me-’

‘Hurts doesn’t it?’

‘Not when she did it, I didn’t give a shit. Been looking for you for the last twenty minutes! I thought you went home, didn’t think to check upstairs...  What were you doing in a bedroom anyway?’

I rolled my eyes at his complete innocence. Was he for real? Joey? I was sure he’d be a bit more… With it, if that made sense. He apparently didn’t even know what lube was for! Surely he was teasing me… Right…?

‘Oh. My. God!’

We looked down at two girls standing at the bottom of the stairs, jaws hanging. ‘Freddie?! Oh my gosh! Lou didn’t tell us you were coming tonight!’ The taller one squealed. I faintly recognised her, but the other one didn’t ring a bell at all. I smiled hesitantly anyway. ‘We haven’t seen you at a party since you and Jay broke up! But you’ve gotten yourself a new guy I see,’ she winked.

Joey opened his mouth to protest beside me but I grinned and interrupted as I began to make my way down the stairs for a hug, ‘Hey you guys! Yeah, it’s been a while!’

The girls grinned mysteriously when I pulled away at me and Joey who was standing awkwardly behind me. ‘So, would you two like to play a game?’

We looked at each other. I turned back to the girls quirking a corner of my lips upwards, ‘Why not?’

+

The ‘game’ was basically Truth or Dare without the ‘Truth’ bit. There were about fifteen people in a living room (the house had more than one) sitting in a strange kind of circle. It was mainly one girl and one guy issuing the dares, though once in a while they’d be made to do something too.  

I was actually enjoying it. I recognised a couple of people who’d either come to our house to hang out with Lou or had hung out with Jay when I was going out with him. People were swapping items of clothing, taking vodka shots… After fifteen minutes I’d had to kiss a girl, which wasn’t bad, and Joey had kissed a couple of girls and had ice down his boxers.  

Next thing I knew, the bottle stopped at Joey, was spun again, and then stopped at me. Kylie, the girl issuing the dares, smiled wickedly making Joey blush, and a nervous tingly sensation settle in my stomach.

‘I think we should make a sort of “seven minutes in Heaven” dare, for these two,’ Kylie, the girl leading the dares, looked around the circle, ‘What do you guys think?”

Excited whoops circled us from the girls, while the guys sent understanding looks at Joey –probably already aware that I was gay and he was not. I rolled my eyes; there was no way he was going to agree anyway.

‘So, you two, cupboard, seven minutes, now,’ Kylie said.  I eyed Joey.

He looked calm as he stood up and asked simply, ‘Where is the cupboard?’

My jaw nearly dropped; he was okay with it?!

There were several more whoops of excitement as I stood up along with him and we were pointed to a poky coat closet and were told we were being timed as the game went on.

The second I got in, I pulled the door shut behind me and tried to adjust to the small space the was crowded with coats and bags. Joey was standing as far as he could in one side, and I in the other. We were still just thirty centimetres apart.

‘Well…? What was that about? Coming in here without complaining or anything, you and I both know you’re not gay and you have a girlfriend-’

‘It’s just a dare, Freddie, calm down. Besides, what if I want to kiss you?’

I looked at Joey, startled. Joey Hartman. Blonde, cute-ish, Joey… Straight, boyfriend-of-Courtney, Joey… Wanted to kiss me…

>X<

--

Okay, hehee, sorry for the awfully long wait. I'm not sure if I explained this to all of you, but after continuing this for the NaNoWriMo [and failing miserably] I decided to take a lil break from writing! I know! I am a pathetic piece of chicken, but I am back, and I give you this crumb of toast... -_-

Yeah, I know, feel free to hate me! But anyways, I'm back in the writing buisness! During the break I kinda wasn't able to look at my emails and I had 2000 when I came back even though I had like .... 10 when I stopped reading them! Yeah, impressive.. Point is, I am back anyway, and if you've uploaded and I haven't read? I'm getting to it! I PROMISE TO MY NONE-EXISTENT CAT (no, seriously, I will get to it! xD) 

Hehe, yeah. Okay. Tell me how this embarrassingly short chapter went!

Love, Love =3=