22 - And he had no idea

Start from the beginning

And so I turned around and walked as fast and far as I could from him.

Not even a minute had passed by and I was already past half of the way when suddenly a hand touched my shoulder.

"Harry, did you not understand my words? Go away!"

But then I turned around and it was a total different person. Almost equally annoying, but in a good way.

"I must say, Meadows, I feel hurt. Harry and I look nothing alike. Nobody can match all of this." And then he gestured to all of his body.

"Sorry Johnson, but I cannot agree with the last part. After all, you are no Tom Holland." I responded with a smirk.

"So you prefer the British type, huh?" He said with his total fake British accent.

"Sorry, but you're wrong again. I don't have a type. And let's be honest, one does simply not compare himself to Spiderman."

"If my lady says so..." Yup. Really fake British accent.

"Wrong again. I'm neither yours nor a lady."

And then we started laughing like two kids in their first time at the circus.

Once we calmed ourselves down, I looked at the time. "Crabs and lobsters! We only got one minute left!" I almost screamed.

"Race to the classroom?" Adam asked with a childish look.

"With you being the biggest jock and me an almost asthmatic nerd? I don't think so." I said getting ready to walk faster.

"Do you want me to carry you on my back?"

That is an experience that I don't want to repeat. I don't mind carrying little kids like my younger cousins on my back but me being on the other side sort of terrifies me.

"No. Thanks. Let's just hurry."

"Alright then." He looked at the horizon of people in front of us and then looked down at me with a smirk. "Whoever gets there last looses!"

"No, Adam. WAIT!" I tried reaching him with my hand but it was already too late. He was already lost in the sea of people.

So I started walking as fast as I could down the hall and fortunately made it on time.

But after the test I still had three periods before lunch time came around. And a lot of stuff was bound to happen there.

● ● ●

"That guy is a male less cooler version of Regina George AND SHOULD BURN IN HELL FOR THREATENING MY SHIP!"

Now, I gotta ask a question: is it just me or is Patty getting more and more aggressive and over-obsessed with the whole ship-between-Adam-and-I scene? Because that's what I feel with her constant threats to whoever gets in her  way of making Adam and I be a thing.

"Patty, for the millionth time, calm down! It's not like this whole situation is the end of the world. The guy's a jerk. Simple! He's just one of those boys who are only nice in front of the people they feel like. You know what happens to them in the end? Nothing! They live boring lives with boring wives and boring dogs in a boring house. The end."

Patty looked at me oddly. "You truly are the weird type aren't you?"

"Says the girl who ships her best friend with the jock of the school..."

"Says the girl who's actually dating the guy."

"It's fake dating!"

"Notice the word dating!"