"Wow you notice that. Good but didn't I said my instinct already said he was about to rip my head off", Hoseok nodded. "I knew what you all were thinking I was teasing you all because I wanna see your reaction when I called you stinky creature, it was priceless", Jihyun winked and they all glared at him again.

"Why did you said that it's only in 3 of you?", Yoongi asked Jin.

"Because you were already suspicious and I don't wanted to say anything that might trigger your past memories", Jin replied.

They all nodded in and then Taehyung said, "Now give them their memories and go away".

"Meanieee..." Jihyun pouted. "You should accept my offer you know".

"What offer?", Jungkook asked immediately.

"He should mate with me aka the only heir of Vampires and together we both will rule this world peacefully", Jihyun chimed.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung whose grip tightened around Jungkook's waist. "I don't need your offer. Give that to someone else".

"C'mon don't be a dick to me. We both have good stamina we can fuck all day and night", Jihyun said with heart eyes.

"Don't you have anything else in your mind except fucking?", Yoongi growled.

"You shouldn't be the one saying that when you were fucking at home hours ago", Jihyun said rolling his eyes. Jimin blushed and all the other immediately shut their mouths.

"Ohh and should I tell you all what my sexy hot material like husband was doing here with a horny bunny?", Jihyun smirked looking at Jungkook's direction. This time Taehyung growled in his wolf voice and everybody was stunned.

"Fuck!! Don't turn me on Daddy if you aren't going to fuck me", Jihyun said.

"Will you please stop this shit and actually come to the main subject??", Jin said.

"And what was the main subject?", Jihyun asked.

"To give us back our memories so that we can help you with what we remember duhhhh", Hoseok said.

"Oh yes yes.. Sure let's hold hands", Jihyun said to the 4. Jungkook, Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon held hands with Jihyun. He closed his eyes and he started chanting something which they didn't understand. When he opened his eyes, they were honey glazed. Something flew inside all 4 of them and clips after clips were started playing on their minds. All 4 of them howled and was about to shift when Namjoon get in their mind.

"Don't shift. Stay calm. We are almost there", Namjoon linked with all 4. They tried to stay sane but the memories were overflowing on their brains which resulted them to faint.