Chapter 16. "Cold Gaze"

Y/n pov;

I woke up again by some noise in the room. I looked around but saw nothing. Maybe it was nothing but my imaginations. After all I was in Vampire's house. I folded the blankets and got down from bed. I walked to the only window in the room. The small window from which you can barely see anything outside. I try to look but couldn't see much, but I knew it was past morning. I yawned and looked around in the room. I was still in Suga's room. This room always gives me this eerie feelings, its really chilly here. I went to a wardrobe and open it. There was nothing much but darker clothes, mostly black. I went through the whole room, I was curious about this white haired man and I didn't know why.

Suddenly the door of bathroom flung opened. A man with really pale skin came out from it. He was wearing only towel around his waist. His hair was wet and were falling on his grey eyes. Water droplets were still dripping from his hair. He had thin lean body. And the droplets of water from shower were still running on his perfectly toned abs. His thin lips were glossy from the water and pink.

Heat rose up to my cheeks, my heart was racing really fast in my chest. His eyes travelled up at me from his falling hair. When he looked at me, I couldn't move, our eyes met and I wanted to run away but I couldn't, so I stayed frozen in my place.

Then he said annoyingly, "What are you looking at? Why are you staring at me? I don't like people staring at me?".

I realized and quickly said, "I am not staring, I was just startled. What are you doing here? Why are you coming from bathroom? Why were you here in my room?" I almost yelled.

"Your room?" He said raising one eyebrow and tilting his head. "This is not your room but mine. You are in my room, taking my space, my privacy, huh? And what were you doing, looking around in my wardrobes and all? What were you looking for?" He said with cockiness.

What he said was right. He was not in my room but I was in his. I was ruining his personal space. I didn't even know where is he staying and sleeping for now.

"Don't you have anything to say? What were you looking for?" He inquired again and moved his feet to his wardrobes and took out his clothes, black ofcourse.

Then he turned around and looked at me. "Ain't you gonna look other way? Are you gonna watch me changing in my clothes? I am naked under this towel. I dont want you to see my naked, yet. It's bad manners please turn around, lady." He said with a smug on his face.

Suddenly more heat rose to my cheeks and I was as red as tomato. "I am not looking. I dont want to look at your naked body" I almost shouted,and turn around at wind speed. I put my hand on my chest and tried to calm my breathing and heartbeat.

I was feeling really hot. My cheeks were flushed, I can feel Butterfly fluttering in my stomach. My heart was pounding crazily. This weird feeling was rushing all over my body. 'What is it? Why my heart is beating fast? Did I like his half naked body? What the hell is wrong with me?' I questioned myself.

"I asked you something. What were you curious about? Were you looking for something which can help you escape? Look woman you can't run now? Its better for you to stay here without causing anymore trouble." He said in low monotone voice while changing into clothes.

I can hear clothes rustling and his movements, I said nothing, but I was annoyed now. Him talking about my failed escaping made me angry. I wasn't looking for an escape. I am not running, atleast not for now.

His cold tone towards me made me forget that how hot he was a moment ago, how my heart was jumping out of my ribcage, just seeing him in only towel around his waist. My mind was a bit hazy because of the sight in front of me but it was clear now. I knew He was nothing but a rude jerk.