Chapter 1. "You"

♡♡Hello, dearies I am Neelzie a weird but dreamy person ;)) this is my first story, its a fanfic and I am a big fan of BTS. My story might have matured content, this is my first time writing and I am not a writer, I am writing because I always have these fantasies and images in my mind. Also I am not a native english speaker so there might be tons of grammatical and other mistakes please forgive me and dont hate me :((
Enjoy reading, I hope you like it :D ♡♡

___________________________________

Y/N's Pov;

My name is Y/N and I am a 22 y/o girl. I was a 2nd year student in my uni when I first saw this strange but beautiful boy and then my life changed completely.

I came abroad to study. I got a scholarship. I was not from a rich family so I had to depened on my scholarship. I was an average person in everything, looks, skills, smartness etc. I was short, so were my hands and legs. People used to make fun of me but I was fine with it, I was from a country where average height of a girl was 5'4" and I was 5'3".

This town was not a big one, but I liked it here. It was beautiful, clean and green. I am a nature loving person, so I really enjoyed living here. Its already been an year and 2 months since I left my country and arrived here. I have friends here, most of them are international students like me and we all have similar cultures so we get along with each other.

But this town had a dark side, there were so many rumors. This town was a bit mysterious, I heard there were so many nobles and powerful families here. They controlled this town, even our college was running by a very powerful and rich man. What I found most unsual was the death of some people, I couldnt understand it. One day they were absolutely fine and working, smiling another day they were dead. This was really strange for me especially in begining when I just arrived and started to live here. Now I am used to it and somehow I made my poor mind understand that maybe this is something related to their genes or this place. People who were born here die in this unusual way.

I was mostly busy in my own world, I was artistic and I loved music. Once, one of my classmate went missing. We looked for her everywhere but we couldnt find her. Some thought she ran, some thought she died but then days later she came back. And when she was asked about her disappearance she couldnt remember anything. Some of these incidents used to scare me sometimes. But I couldnt do anything about it. We all were living, studying, chilling, smiling here.

I was in my second year when I heard a girl bragging about her rich handsome boyfriend and then 10 other girls said that they were dating the same man. I was like seriously? Why? He is obviously a womanizer and fooling you all. But they all said it doesnt matter, he loves them and they love him, this is all matter. After a few days one of my friend showed me this man those girls were talking about but I couldnt see his face. I only saw his back, he came here in his luxurious car to drop 3 of those girls. I told my friend that I dont care about a person like him and was not interested in seeing his face.

Today was the day when I was going to see the man who would change my life completely. After my science class I went to the library to return the borrowed books. I entered into library and returned the books. There were only 3-4 people in that huge library. I started to look for new books, I was really interested in fantasy and fiction stories. I found them amusing. Ghosts, zombies, greek myths, vampires, werewolves, mermaids they all were interested to me.

I was lost in the books when suddenly I heard a sound of a book falling on the floor. I went to look for it. It was a really old book and its cover was all black and there was nothing written on it. I picked the book and turned back, there was a young man, small, lean, gorgeous with sexy eyes and thick lips. He looked into my eyes without blinking, his eyes were captivating, I was bewildered by his beauty. He parted his lips a little and then took the book from my hands. He leaned forward and whispered in my ears, you smell delicious. I cringed on his words. I immediately pushed him and ran away. Who was he? He was really gorgeous like a movie star. Is he from our college? And what was he talking about? He gave me chills, I was thinking all these things to myself for days. I didnt see him for a week alteast.

Again after 7 days I saw him in our uni's parking but I ignored him purposely, although I was curious and I wanted to go to him and ask him personaly but I couldnt. I could always feel as if someone is always watching me from shadows. But I told myself that I was just being paranoid and nothing else. I really didnt want to fall in these creepy things because I used to read alot of those weird stories and novels. And I somehow thought it was all into my mind and nothing else.

We had a cultural festival in our uni. We all participated in the festival, it was mandatory for all students. There was so many activities, shows, themes and games, I didnt participate in any of those activities because my exams were due after 3 weeks so I had to concentrate on my studies. Today was the second day of our cultural festival. Me and my friends decided to go into the haunted house. I went there with my 2 friends. I wasnt scared of things, but was interested in these kinds of stuffs yet I wasnt a believer. But my friends were quite scared of every small things. The haunted house was spooky and it gave me some strange feelings yet we moved further. As soon as scary weird things started to appear one of our friend ran away and so did the other one, I was left alone there.

I decided to move further without them, as soon as I took a step to move I was pulled by someone or something in a small dark place. I panicked and started to scream but my mouth was covered by someone's hand and I was pinned on a wall, I couldnt see much but could see those beautiful icy blue eyes. He sniffed me which gave me cold creeps and I pushed him with all my might, I started to run and run but couldnt find a way out. When I was running I stumbled on something and fell. I screamed in pain, I hurt my knee. I couldnt move for a while. Suddenly someone approached me, I got scared and pushed him but then I can see his face, he was my senior and my one and only crush. He said what happened I heard your scream, are you alright? I looked at him and said "there was someone, I stuttered.. I.. I was scared.. so I ran.." then he chuckled and said "its a haunted house theme ofcourse some scary thing would scare you, why did you even come here?" Before I could say anymore he carried me into his arms and brought me out from there.

After sometime I also convinced myself that there was no one, it was a part of that horror house. I treated my knee and then me and my friends had some food and lots of fun. It was already past 9 pm so I asked them to leave but they wanted to stay so I left without them. My dorm was not much far, it was just a 10 minutes walk from uni. So I started to walk towards my dorm's way. It was a pleasant night, it was dark and an eclipse moon though. My knee wasnt much hurt so I was able to walk easily. I was deep in my thoughts, when suddenly I heard something I turned around to look back and there was nothing. Confused I started to walk again but then again I heard a sound and I turned, this time I saw a shadow moving into dark. I was terrified and started to walk fast. Now I could hear someone's foot steps. But I didnt turn instead I started to running. When I started to run, I felt pain in my knee but I didnt stop instead I ran faster and then took a right turn into a tiny street way. It was a shortcut to my dorm. I ran and ran until I could see some people. Suddenly there was no sound so I turned around to look, there was no one, I let out a long breath then I bent down a little, my heart was pacing fast. I took some more deep breathes before straightening up.

I looked again at the end of street to confirm once again if there was someone. There was none but I could feel that there was someone lurking from the darkness. "Maybe I am going crazy, what is wrong with me?" I turned and started to walk again. I just took few steps and there I could hear the footsteps sound again I immediately turn my head to look but there was none. Terrifying I shouted "who is there? This is not funny". I could feel the sudden chilling in the air. I was scared now and all I wanted to do run to my dorms. As soon as I turned again to run, I bumped into someone and fell on the ground. I looked up it was the same face I have seen in the library. Before I could understand anything he threw me over his shoulder and carried me somewhere with unknown inhuman speed.

__________________________________

If you like my story please vote, comment and share. If there are any mistakes, please do let me know.

Sorry for my bad english :(

Thanks for reading have a dreamy-dreamy day ♡♡

Sayonara ;))
See you later ♡♡