Chapter 11. "Dance with a Vampire"

Y/N's Pov;

Jimin said he wanted something red and delicious to drink. Terrified I looked at him. He smirked at me and leaned a bit then came close to my ear and said, "I need something sweet and exotic like you." I was scared, I looked at Hoseok and got up from my chair. Jimin grabbed my hand pulled me down to sit back and said, relax little girl, I was asking for Red Wine, right Jin hyung?" Then he and Jin burst into laughter, annoyingly I jerked his hand off. "Control Y/N, dont react to their lame jokes, dont panick, you have to be patient." I thought to myself. Hoseok said, "you guys are not funny. Miss you dont need to listen to them." He then served food to everyone.

While Namjoon was filling everyone's glasses with wine. Jin who was sitting beside Namjoon, was staring at me, he licked his lips and made me uncomfortable. He had amethyst coloured eyes. Jimin was keep talking, gosh he was a chatty person. All he was talking about his beauty and girls. On the other hand, the beautiful boy Tae was completely lost in his book. They were vampires but they were different from what I thought. Hoseok really looked kind hearted but who knows, can't trust a vampire. But he cooked good food, I could tell it by the delicious aroma of food. There were variety of seafood, although I was a chicken lover. He served me food according to my choice. I had chicken wings with mac and cheese. I was surprised to see their table etiquettes. They were better than humans.

I thought to myself "they are eating food really? They can eat this, then why do they feed on humans?" I was uncomfortable and was side glancing them all, while they were enjoying their meals. They were quiet while eating, even the chatty one was eating in silence. I was thinking how am I going to escape them? They all were tall and muscular, I was a tiny little girl, also they had their super strength. I broke the silence and said, "thank you for the food, but may I know what am I doing here? Why did you bring me here? I have a semester exam after 2 weeks. Please..." before I could say more, Jimin said "please not again, you are not going back anywhere, this is your home now." Ignoring him I looked at Hoseok who was sitting beside me, "please let me go, I came here from my home country to complete my studies," I said. Then I looked at Namjoon and said, "I swear I wont tell anyone about you people, please let me go."

Tears started to well up in my eyes. My voice were shaking. Namjoon stared at me and said, "it would be better if you eat your meal quietly, we dont talk when we eat. You need to learn this because you are going to live here now." "Live here now? What is the meaning of this? And if they wana drink me they just can drink and kill me." I thought to myself. Namjoon's stare gave me cold shivers. Hoseok immediately said "would you like to have a drink, like fruit juice? You didnt take wine so juice you can take right?" He did so to cool down the awkward atmosphere. I nodded and he then poured me some orange juice. "I dont know what they want, they are not killing me, they are not letting me go? Whats in their mind?" I thought to myself. I sneaked a peek at the table knife which I hid. "Should I use this? But how? What can I do with this? I cant fight against 5 man."

After the dinner Hoseok, cleared the table and went to wash the dishes, I asked him if I can help him. He said "no please dont bother, you are our guest." Taehyung helped him to do the dishes though. I already took the knife with me and now was looking for an opportunity to run from exit gate. Jimin approached me and asked me to dance with him. "What is this? You kidnapped me threatened me and now you want me to dance with you? Who do you think I am?" I thought to myself. I turned him down. Then he looked at me with his seductive eyes, and said please dance with me I wont bite you promise, he smiled. I smiled at him back and said no. I cant dance with him I need to escape. He looked annoyed now, he raised his one eye brow and said, "girl you saying no to me? Are you out of your mind? Girls are crazy about me. They'd do what I ask them to do." I was furious now I took a step back and said "I dont care about other women but I dont want to dance and I cant just do whatever you ask me to do." He took a step closer to me, I thought to myself "if he come one more step closer I will use this knife on him for sure." Jimin stop it, she doesnt want to.. she doesnt wana dance with you but me." Jin said and then chuckled.

Namjoon said, "you should dance with boys, my boys are good at this. Hoseok and Taehyung were done with their work and they also joined us. I looked at Hoseok and said to Namjoon "okay sure". I went to Hoseok and asked him to dance with me. He was surprised, he looked at Namjoon and Jimin, then he looked at me and gave me a huge warm smile and said "my pleasure, lady" and offered me his hand. Before taking his hand I again checked the place where I was hiding the knife. He took my hand and placed his another hand on my waist, then he pulled me a bit closer. I was nervous, my heart was pounding on my chest. I glanced at his beautiful jade green eyes, he looked back at me and gave me a soft smile. I cant believe how could this gorgeous man be a monster. I was feeling so relaxed in his arms.

I followed his steps and we moved slowly with rhythm of the soft music. I peeked over his shoulder, I could see the obvious jealous face of the Sexy vampire who abducted me. "What is wrong with me? Why these men are so attractive? Each and everyone of them are damn gorgeous and they make me crazy" I thought to myself. I was nervous and I had to to do something this was my chance. Hoseok seemed nice to me but I thought to myself, "If I dont do it now then I'd be dead, this is my only chance, I have to use him for my escape." I immediately reached for hidden knife and before he could understand I put that on his neck and asked him not to move or I would slit his throat. Jimin got up on his feet really fast. I looked at him immediately and warned him "if you come close I will cut his head off, you know that vampire could be killed this way." I seized Hoseok's arms with my one hand and asked him to walk to the exit gate.With my shaky legs I started to move towards exit door while holding knife on Hoseoks neck. I was shaking in fear but was holding it to save my life and to escape.

We were about to reach the gate then suddenly Taehyung came from nowhere, He yelled "what the hell do you think, you are doing? He groaned and looked at me with a menacing eyes. His eyes were glowing. I could feel the amount of anger and hate coming from his eyes. He was really spine-chilling, I terrified and tightened my grip on Hoseok's hands. Hoseok said to Taehyung "Tae dont move and stay right there" then he said to me, you dont need to do this, I know we got you scared but we are sorry, dont do this otherwise things going to be not easy for any of us." I was frightened and my hands were trembling but I tightened my hands on his neck and shouted in my shaky voice "dont speak dont move, you there if you move a bit I will cut off your hyung's head." I asked Hoseok to show me the way for a vehicle, so that I can escape and they would not be able to catch me. Namjoon didnt react neither did Jin. Jimin annoyed, stayed at his place. Taehyung was enraged and there was tremendous amount of hate in his eyes. Hoseok looked at them and then he agreed to show me the way for a vehicle. I asked Hoseok to lock the main exit gate from outside and then I locked the other Vampires inside the house. We get into the parking and I got the car, I get into it, and asked Hoseok to get in, without removing knife from his neck. I started the car, it was perfectly working. Then I drove it a little and got onto a road, I asked Hoseok to tell me the way for city, he without complaining told me and said "I wish you'd get to the city safely, please be careful and I hope not to see you again." I looked into his eyes there was no bad intentions and despite being a vampire his eyes were pure. After a while I asked him to get out and not to follow me if he really wish me to reach city safely. He smiled and got out of the vehicle, I drove away as I looked at him from the side mirror.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hello Dearies,
How have you been doing? I hope you all are well.. I know I am not updating these days.. I have been busy in my job. As I told you before I moved in a new city and working as a full time makeup artist..

There was time when I really lost interest in this story cause I was really stressed out..
But now I am doing good. And have motivation to write this again hehe :D
I love you all..
So... y/n has finally escaped.. what do you guys think?? Is going back to city or going to get caught again..?? ●_●

And yes if you like my story then please please please like vote comment and share.. <_>
Saranghae ♡♡
Sayonara :D