Chapter 5. "Tragic Past-2"

Suga's pov

I was resting when I heard Jimin's commotion. I angrily woke up and went down. Jimin was telling about a girl who had delicious outstanding scent. I caught Tae glancing at us. He was reading a book. Tae was a gorgeous man. He had an angelic radiant face. But he was a standoffish person. He didnt like people much and he didnt talk much. He must hated me most. He asked me so many times that why did I save him and not her. I have explained that she was already dead and you were still alive but fatally injured. So I turned you. He hates being a vampire. He always reads and sit alone. Before he used to cry alot when he has no control on his emotions. He lost it so many times we saved him and helped him to get through it.

He looked better now but I know how he feels, he is not fine, he is not over his only love of life. She was his everything. He couldnt even propose her and she died. She was the most beautiful woman I've seen. But now he has to live this immortal life. Each of us fighting and struggling. Life is always hard and unfair especially for us vampires, everything, every emotions and feelings are heightened. We feel more pain, more agony, we cry more and we die everyday in our very long immortal life. I guess humans are lucky. They live they love and they die quickly. I was never wanted to be born like this, I wish I were a human, but this is life, and its unfair we dont always get what we want and we always want the things which we dont have. A human must be thinking that a vampire life is better and he must be wishing for a vampire life, so we always want the thing which we dont have or cant have. Tae must fight and live, he has enchanting beauty and all vampires all around the world want him. All I want him, my brothers and young ones to be happy. I love them all.

Jin's pov

Jimin told me about the girl. She sounds delicious. I want to taste her lips first. Girls these days are wild and crazy and I love them alot. They always want me to bite and hurt them more. They find pleasure in pain and I love it. I love women, they are pure art of this world. Color, race, height, weight doesnt matter a woman is a woman and she is the best drink to satisfy a man's thirst. All I need a whisky and a woman.

I need to see this girl, I want to taste her sweet lips. I went to the college where she studies. I have seen most of these girls, they all are wild beauties. I hid myself in shadows to look for her, a sweet tempting scent caught my attention. I looked for it and reached into college's bike parking lot. She was standing there beside a tree. Her long wavy hairs were blowing in the air, I could see her luscious juicy lips. I wanted to kiss them badly. Her golden skin was shining bright in day light. No wonder why Jimin was ecstatic about her. I started to move towards her but suddenly I was surrounded by other college girls. I was quite popular among women in this town. I couldnt have a chance to go to her, and then I had to return to our house. Days later one night she appeared at our house. She was abducted by Jimin.

Namjoon's pov

800 years and here we are still living, fighting and waiting. This life is long but we are living. I had to take care of my 2 younger brothers and now I have 4 more. We are family, we love each others. I am worried about the youngest 3 ones. They are problematic, Jimin is carefree and does what his heart says and so he makes mistakes, leaves trails, and then there are so many vampire hunters now, I have to look for the young vampires they are still learning. Tae doesn't care about anything. Life, death, vampires, humans, wars nothing matters to him. Jungkook is still a baby vampire, who has no control on his emotions, thirst and he thinks killing humans is the best for vampires. He was only 19 when he was turned into a vampire and now he is 19 forever. He hates humans, weaks and poor. He doesnt know that if we kill humans then there is no future for Vampires as well. And we all were weak once. He loves to torture his preys. I know Jin loves him and baby him alot but Jin needs to teach him to be a little thoughtful about humans.

There is a good part of being a vampire you dont lost your humanity so you are not monster until you turn yourself into one. Being a leader is difficult but I love it and I know only I can do it. We originals have so many responsibilities, for our younger ones as well. I am proud of Hoseok I found him 300 years ago, he was on his death bed because of this incurable disease. He lost his wife and unborn child yet he wasnt lost and not complaining. He was ready to die, but I couldnt see it, he had a pure heart and how he helped the others while he himself was getting worse. I know he didnot say it but all he wanted was a life with his wife and child. He wanted to see his child. He was the first one I intentionally turned. I know he would be a great leader. They all have different personalities, they had their pasts, their human lives and tragic stories but now they are vampires, most powerful and dangerous species on earth. They have to survive.

____________________________________

So everyone had a past and they have recovered or recovering from it...
Are you guys enjoying this story? Please let me know in comments.. :)
And sorry for my bad english :((
Please share and vote my story.

Keep smiling, you are beautiful ♡♡
Have a dreamy-dreamy night :)

Saranghae Dearies ♡♡
Sayonara ;)