Chapter 15. "Sunshine"

Suga's pov;

I was back in my room, lying my head on one of my couch, staring deep into nothing outside of window. She was fast asleep. She looked like she is sleeping peacefully and dreaming about wonderland and those magical creatures.

I gazed at her sleeping beauty, the moonlight shone upon her, showing her simple yet attractive features. She was not as beautiful as other girls around town. But she had her own charisma. And with beautiful moon light she looks like a fragile snow doll. I stared back at nothing through windows.

"Why this fragile girl is so important to us? What she has to do with our clans? Is she really going to be a bride for one of us?" I scoffed. "I don't know what is it to have a woman in one's life, to have love in your life. I never had one. I have never fallen in love. And I really don't want to.. I have seen Taehyung, Love has ruined him. He is scattered, he is broken.. I know he can't be fix. His heart is frozen just like mine. I was born with frozen heart. I know love can't give me the warmth. I don't want to marry, I never want any woman in my life. I am just living to die one day. This will all finish someday, then I'll be free. I never want to reborn again." I sighed heavily, my gaze fell on the floor.

I stared at the floor blankly a little longer. "Would she even choose anyone? She hates us all. She is scared and she should be. Why would she become a bride for one of us? Poor girl.. she would have escaped without getting caught. She is tiny and fragile...She would not be able to...." I sighed. "A vampire is really powerful, and vampire's emotions and feelings are more heightened. She would die.

Most of the girls who went to bed with Jimin and Jin, had broken bones or worse, sometimes they came back dead. Its just our blood which can heal them faster and they can come back in shape. But we can't bring back deads." I sighed and got up, I side glanced the sleeping girl one last time before leaving her alone in my room.

Y/n pov;

I wake up with a delicious aroma in my nose. I did not know where it was coming from but it was as beautiful as the hot cocoa drink in that coldest morning of winter. I moved my eyes slowly to open and my eyes adjusted with the lights in the room. I had a little headache and a bit sore body. I winced when I tried to sit. I looked around I was in a different room a bit colder and bluer. I looked beside my bed, there was a breakfast table with delicious breakfast on it. My mouth watered and I swallowed and my stomach made a rumbled. I heard a giggle, I looked up and saw a warm huge smile. His eyes were stary and his smile was heart shaped and despite being in cold room I can feel the familiar warmth coming from him.

"Good Morning" he said. I just stared at his beautiful features and said nothing, I was too busy admiring the light coming from his angelic face. He cleared and his throat and said "Hey, how are you sunshine? Did you sleep well? Are you feeling okay?" He was blushing. I realised what I was doing and so I quickly averted my gaze from him to my hands on my lap.