Chapter 8. "Hatred"

Junkook's Pov-

Jimin hyung brought the girl in our house. She looked terrified and baffled. I could hear her heartbeats. Jimin hyung threatened her to not to speak. She looked like helpless puppy and I loved it. Jimin hyung was on top of her I knew he was controlling himself, he wanted to taste her just like me. I wanted to taste her, her scent was delicious and it was driving me crazy. She looked at me and our eyes met I gave her cold stare and she looked scared. Yes little girl be afraid, you are nothing but just a helpless poor human. Jimin hyung started to lick her. I swear if only I could do this, she looked scared but it looked as if she liked him licking her. He then asked her if he can bite her and he went down on her. Her cleavage was visible, and ofcourse it was causing wild things in our mind. I wanted to touch her, wanted to do things with her. I wanted to bite her and suck her blood badly. But it was Jimin hyung who were having fun with his prey, he licked on her cleavage.

Suddenly Hoseok hyung appeared from nowhere and he shouted, "What are you doing?" He grabbed Jimin hyung and jerked him away from the girl. Jimin hyung said "this the girl I told you about, she smells delicious right? Dont you want to drink her?" Girl looked baffled on Jimin hyungs words. Hobi hyung said "No you are not, you are not hurting her, why did u abduct her? I told you so many times they are also people they have rights to live... Rights to live?
When I heard Hoseok hyung him I became furious I shouted "Rights? Rights? These living filthy things? Are you kidding me? They have no rights, no rights to be happy, to live. These weak inferior creatures are just our food source and they deserve nothing but slavery, pain and death."

The girl got extremely scared from my words. She was trembling badly. And then tears started rolled down from her eyes. It was obvious she was im big fear for her life. Then Jin hyung said, "Look what you did Jungkook, is this how I taught you to treat a lady? You scared her, look she is trembling. Why do u have hate towards people? Hate people but not women, women meant to be loved by men. We should love women. A gentle man should ruin a woman's lipstick not her mascara." He started to calming down that little bitch. He asked her not to cry and not to be afraid. Jin Hyung called me a 19 y/o virgin? What the fuck he is saying?? I was upset what he said. He said I never had woman's love. As if I needed a woman for love?? I shouted, "I dont need woman to love I need woman to satisfy my thirst." She flinched at my words. Jin hyung then asked her not to worry and he tried to kiss her but she pushed him away. Jin hyung fell down and was shocked at what she did.

The little bitch then jump on her feet and ran towards the exit. But then I caught her by her waist. She struggled and I made my grip tighter. She cried, let me go please, dont kill me. I was fuming in rage and her scent was making me more crazy. I pinned her against the wall. I couldn't stand her sight anymore so I started to choke her. She started to struggling underneath me. I tightened my grip, she was gasping for air. I was too furious to let her go, I just wanted to get rid of this human girl. Finally she was unconscious, only then I realized someone's grabbing me by my neck I was thrown in the other side of the room. I felt the pain in my body as I get up on my feet. I saw the person it was Hoseok hyung. He then lift the girl in his arms and started to walk to go upstairs but before that he glared at me again. I froze in my position when I saw his eyes, he was really angry for some reasons and I could tell it by his glares that I might had made a mistake to pissed him off like that. But why he was this angry? What is this little bitch to him? Why does he care? I dont understand why does Hobi hyung likes humans?

Later that evening I was called by Namjoon Hyung he asked me about what happened? Hobi hyung must have told him about earlier. But to my surprise Hobi hyung didnt tell him the part where I almost killed the girl. Because Namjoon hyung was interrogating Jimin hyung, Jin hyung, Tae hyung and me and He was not angry but serious. We told him that Jimin got the girl and then everything but cut the part where I strangled her. We told him that she was scared and passed out. After sometimes Namjoon hyung dismissed Jimin and Tae hyungs and me.

Hoseok's Pov-

I brought the poor girl in my room. She was so fragile and weak. I dont understand why Jungkook hates human this much? He almost killed her. She is innocent she didnt do anything. Yet she stuck in this whirlwind. Now she cant escape although I want her to be safe and away from here, from this place, from us. We will surely hurt her and break her. I lay her down on my bed. I covered her with the sheets. Then I looked at her face. She is really beautiful. She is not like a super model or something but she is beautiful in her own way. She looked exhausted to me. Things have been hard on her. Poor girl. I wish I could save you from all of this but I cant. Namjoon hyung told us to not let you go in any condition. I leaned forward a bit to get a closer look to her face. Her sleeping face was really peaceful for me I felt a warmth just by watching her face. I moved a little more and then I kissed on her forehead. I dont know why I did that but now I was blushing. I got up from the bed and walked towards the door. But then once again I glanced at her. It really feels good to be around this human girl. I dont understand why? I closed the door behind me and locked it. I went straight to the Namjoon hyung and told him about everything except the part where Jungkook almost strangled her to death. If I'd told him about it, Namjoon hyung would be really mad at Jungkook because Hyung said she is important and we need her alive and unscratched. Later that evening a meeting was held, where hyung interrogate the maknaes and Jin hyung. He again warned us sll not to hurt or touch the girl and told us that she is important.

Jungkook's Pov-

Why the fuck she is important to us?? What is it?? I dont understand any of it? I asked Jimin hyung. He said, I dont understand Jungkook but yes that girl is important, I really can feel it. Her scent, her blood.. its unique. Right now I cant tell you but it is really important that none of should hurt her. If Namjoon hyung asked us then we should do as he said. I complained, but I cant stand the sight of her, it makes me disgusted. Her scent and blood and everything is disgusted. Jimin chuckled and said, are you sure Jungkook? But I thought you wanted to drain her out completely?? No not at all.. I just wana kill her, I really want to see her suffer, I said. Jimin didnt say anything but just stared at me. I looked at him and then went to my bedroom. Usually Jimin hyung and I hang around alot and sometimes I sleep in his room. Hobi hyung that night sleep with Jimin because he gave his room for that bitch. I swear I am gonna kill her. Namjoon hyung must understand that we dont need humans for power. I clicked my tongue in frustration before going to bed. Soon I fell asleep.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hello Dearies, I know.. its been a loooooooonggggg time.. like I dont even remember looool :]] ummm sorry.. I actually moved in new city and then new job and everything.. but I really miss writing :'((

I will really try my best to update.. so please please forgive me for late updates and mistakes.. I love you all.. I love myself.. please remember to love yourself and always smile ;))))

And yes if you like my story then please please please like vote comment and share.. ●_●
Saranghae ♡♡
Sayonara :D

Have a dreamy dreamy days and nights :D