Chapter 7. "The Monsters"

Y/N's Pov-

I woke up by a nightmare. I thought I was abducted by some bad people and then I died. But it was just a dream. But it was a scariest dream, I was still breathing heavily and had cold sweat on my neck, palms and forehead. I remembered someone strangled me to death, A gorgeous man killed me. I was thinking all this to myself and then I chuckled and said just a dream, I am still alive. Little did I know that it wasnt a dream and my nightmares just started.

I got up on my feet and looked around, nothing looked similar to my room. And it was a bit dark but visible enough for my eyes. I walked around and observed, this room was huge, like a king size, and it has very luxurious furniture. I noticed some really old but beautiful art and paintings. There was a huge and beautiful chandelier. Now I knew that this was not my dorm room and I was in some castle or something. Maybe I am still dreaming, this beautiful place? I cant even afford it in my this life. I noticed a painting in a dark corner. I took a candle light which was beside the bed. And went to that painting. I dont know why I was curious to see that particular painting. I took a closer look, it was a portrait of some noble person or maybe a prince.

He looked pale, with bright eyes. His smile was heart warming, I could feel the numerous amount of warmth coming from the painting. This painting was giving a positive vibe and hope in this cold dark room. This person, wait I have seen him somewhere but where? Why does he look so similar?? I thought to myself. I stared at the portrait and suddenly I realised that this was the same person I just saw in my dreams. Panicked I paced here and there, I remembered now this was not a dream, I was abducted by a dangerously good looking man and he brought me into a huge mansion. There were more gorgeous looking people and one of them strangled me. I cried in fear. I was shaking but I moved towards the exit door. It was closed so I tried to open it but it didnt, it must be locked from outside. I started to bang it loudly. Now my tears were not stopping it was confirmed that this nightmare was real and I was stuck in here. I screamed and screamed, "open the door anyone, please open the door, let me out please open the door I am begging you." No one came and I kept screaming and bawling. As if there was no one there but only me stuck in that huge room. I scream and cry until my throat start to hurt and my tears dried out.

Now I was sitting on the floor, beside the door. Staring into nothing just sobbing, confused and thinking what did I do wrong? Why this happened to me? I hid my face into my knees and said I miss you mom, I miss you dad, I miss my people, my country. I wanna go back please someone come and take me there.

I stayed in that position for hours. I started to hear birds chirping and other different sounds coming from outside. I got up and walked to the direction, sounds coming from. I realized it was a louvre window but it was completely hidden and the louvres were made of metal. I started to struggle to break the louvres from frame. But it was not possible they were made of hard metal. I still tried and hurt my finger. It started to bleed, it was taught to me in my country, to suck or lick the injured part, especially hands and fingers, if it is bleeding. I took my finger into my mouth so that I could stop bleeding. I was tendering my injured tiny finger then suddenly I heard something from other side of the door. I looked into door's direction. The door was slammed open. Before I could understand anything there were 3 people in that room. They were the same people from before, one of them abducted me, one tried to kiss me and another one strangled me. This trio was the creepiest.

The person who abducted me moved a little towards me. I flinched and took a step back. Then the person who almost killed me moved quickly towards me, I panicked and shouted "dont come close to me". He came as close as he can and grabbed my hand. Then raise my hand and looked at my injured finger which was bleeding. He asked with gritted teeth what happened? I looked at him, his eyes color changed into bloody red. He tightened his grip on my wrist I uttered a yelp and opened my mouth to speak. Before I could even speak I felt a cold, petal soft touch on my lips. He rested his cold lips on my warm lips roughly. I tried to free myself from him but I could not. He sucked my lower lip and I could feel his heavy body onto mine as I was leaning backward to make myself free from him. I could feel his one hand on my waist and one was on my wrist, his gripped tightened on my waist and hand, and he sucked my lips roughly. I couldnt even understand what just happened. His eyes color changed and he started kissing me forcely? The other two were just watching, from distance. I shuddered when he moved his tongue in my mouth. And then suddenly he was pulled away from my body. I noticed a hand grabbed him and flung him aside. I was leaning backward and he was holding me by my waist, when he was pulled away from my body I lost my balance and fell on the floor. I was distressed by all the crazy things going on around me. I was breathing heavily. A huge person bent down and grabbed my hand, he looked at my injured finger. I looked at his face. His hair were silver, he had peircing silver eyes, soft jaw lines and very thick lips. He had a very exotic face.

Then he said how did this happen? He turned his head back and looked at others and raised an eye brow then he asked again what happened? The man who abducted me said, "she must have hurt herself." "So you are telling me that you or Jungook didnt do this?" The tall man said. "No I didnt do that I was just.." the man who kissed me said. "You were just what? I dont even want to hear you right now, you better go now I will talk to you later Jungkook" the tall person said. He turned back to me and hold my shoulders and supported me to got up on my feet. I was distraught, my eyes were teary and I was trembling. I got up and took a step back, then I said with my trembling lips "who are you people? Why did you bring me here? What did I do? Why are you doing this to me? Please let me go, I wana go home please." I started to cry. He said "you didnt do anything wrong but you were at wrong place at wrong time when one of us spotted you. Now you cant change things and you cant escape. First let me introduce ourselves." The hot man who just kissed me dashed out furiously from the room, and the man who abducted me followed him.

"I am Kim Namjoon, I am the eldest member of this house. I am the leader of our clan." He pointed at the one with flawless and handsome face and said "He is Kim Seokjin, he is my younger brother and responsible for this house after me." Then he gestured at the portrait which I was admiring earlier. He said "He is Jung Hoseok, you have met him before right? He takes care of the younger ones of our house, those 2 are the young ones. The man who abducted you is Park Jimin, he is the one who spotted you and told us about you." I said "Spotted me? Told you about me? I dont understand any of this. I am just a normal student. There is nothing special about me, you can find much better girls out there, why did you bring me here? I am begging you please let me go."

"Listen woman, I wasnt finished yet, also I told you that you cant go back now." He said in harsh and deep voice. I couldnt say anything, I was scared and his voice gave me chills. He started to speak again "the aggressive young man who kissed your lips, is Jeon Jungkook, he is the youngest. He is the newest member and still learning. He has no control over his emotions." I think to myself "no control? He strangled me, he almost killed me I thought I died and I dont know what happened and how I ended up in this room."
"There are more members you must have seen one more, his name is Kim Taehyung. He is the second youngest member of this house. Suga is our younger brother, you have not seen him yet. He is an original like us. The other 4 are not originals but they are our younger brothers, they are part of this house." I thought to myself, "what is he talking about? What is Original? Brothers? I dont understand him, I just wana go home."

He then said "you must be confused? Yes ofcourse you are. Well long story short. You have a unique blood in your system, the scent is different from other humans. A person like you born only once in a 500 years. "I cant blame Jimin or Jungkook, because your scent is tempting. Its irresistible for even me." His words made me sick, "These people are not just normal kidnappers, they are sick, they all are psychopaths with great looking faces," I thought to myself. I was horrofied, I looked at exit door, but I know I cant run, even if I would escape from this room but then there are others outside, they will catch me. I took a small step back. He said " dont move and listen to me, I know this sound weird but you need to understand it sooner. This world is not what it looks like, this world is deeper than you could ever imagine. You humans are not the only one here, there are far superior species than yours. And we are the most dangerous species, we are Vampires."
When I heard those words for a second I coudnt believe on my ears, but then I remembered that how I was abducted, his super human strength, and Jungkook's eye color changed after watching my injured finger or blood. "Blood, vampire needs blood, they feed on human blood, they kill humans, vampires? the monsters?" I said it while covering my mouth. I looked at him, there was a great fear in my teary eyes, I was trembling. I said with my trembling lips "you.. vampire?? Are you going to drink my blood? You going to.. kill me?" He said nothing but smirked.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hello Dearies, its been a while.. Alot happened.. I moved into new city.. starting new life.. please wish me luck :<

I missed writing.. I missed this story and my fav. characters >_<

Please share, vote and comment if you like this story.. I will be thankful ●_●

I love you all.. I love BTS.. I love myself.. ♡
Please love yourselves.. enjoy your life and live the way you want ♡♡

Saranghae ♡♡
Sayonara ♡♡