Chapter 10. "Dinner with Devils"

Y/N's Pov-

I went out from the room and walked through the hallways. There was stairways at the end, which was leading down to living area. This house was really huge and it looked like castle to me. I went down, there were only 2 people I could see. One was Namjoon, who claims to be leader of some clan. The other one was the cold man I saw before. He was too angelic to be a vampire, I couldnt believe that he was a monster. Namjoon had a wine glass in his hand, there was something red which I presumed wine, in the glass. "But wait, that red thing? Is it blood? Is he drinking blood? No, calm down Y/N, dont panic, you need to escape," I said to myself. They both were sitting on the huge couch. They both looked at me, young one immediately looked away, he was holding some book. Namjoon gestured me to sit. Hesitantly I sat on a chair near the couch. "Would you like to drink something?" He asked. I panicked at the word "Drink". I almost shrilled and said "No" they both looked at me with surprised face. "No I dont. I dont want to drink," I said and sighed. Then he said nothing, the other one again went lost in the book in his hands.

For a while there were no words, we all sat quiet, I was observing them, I gave them a side glance, I looked at younger one, he was really a most gorgeous man, better than gorgeous girls out there, his beauty was out of this universe. He was wearing a black coat, dark navy blue silk shirt and a black pant. His skin was radiating from that dark navy blue shirt. There was a single chain with a royal blue pendant in his neck. He had some unique rings in his beautiful long fingers. Namjoon was wearing a silver grey suit with matching pant and white shirt. He had a matching neck tie as well. I noticed he also had a chain with a white crystal pendant in his neck, and rings in his fingers. Gosh they both looked outstanding, they looked like some princes and my heart beating fast just looking at them. "Y/N what the hell are you thinking? Dont be fooled by their bewitching beauty, they are monsters behind these faces." I was deep in my thoughts.

"So did you like the dress? You are looking really pretty in it" Namjoon said, I snapped back from my thoughts. "What" I said. Namjoon said, "I said you are looking good in the dress, its fitting you well. You liked it??" "Ohhh?? hmmm it looks good on me, thanks" I replied. Other boy just sat there, lost in his book. I glanced at him. I didnt know what was he reading. "Wow you look good dear" I heard a voice from behind. I quickly got up and turned to look behind. He was Hoseok, the man who handed me the dress and asked me to come down, I gazed at him, he was wearing a green silk shirt with black pant, and a black victorian vest. He was looking really bright and hot in his clothes. I stared at him for a while before looking away. I said thanks without looking at him. He smiled and I looked at him. He really had a bright and warm smile, which can melt your heart. He said come this way food is ready. Then he looked at the other two and said "hyung food is ready where is everyone? And Tae please stop reading we have a beautiful guest, have you even introduced yourself?" I looked at the gorgeous man. He closed the book and sighed then looked at me with his cold eyes, then he said with his deep voice, "hello, I am Taehyung, a 22 years old man. I am the second youngest in this house and I dont like you, you better stay away from me." I was astonished at his words. He just said that he doesnt like me on my face. I couldnt say or react anything. He got up from his place and walked to the dining area. Hoseok yelled at his back, "Tae that is not a way to talk to a guest and especially to a lady, you should say sorry." I said quickly "its okay, I am fine." I didnt want to hear more, so I tried to cut it down right there.

Hoseok said sorry to me and asked me to come to the dining area. I walked to the dining table, Hoseok being a gentleman helped me to take my seat. He then went to kitchen and bring the food and started to set it on the table. The young man Taehyung helped him. While Namjoon sat on the chair which looked more like a throne to me. Their house, ambience, furniture, tablewares, crockeries, cutleries everything was fancy and luxurious and looked extremely expensive. "Gosh these people are rich af. They must have looted the people they killed. Are they really going to offer me food? Is it poisoned? Wait if they poisoned me then my blood would be poisoned as well, they would not do that ofcourse," I thought to myself. Namjoon looked at me and said dont worry food is not poisoned. "Wait what? Can he read my mind? Is it possible? He can read my mind? No way.." I thought. I just replied with a fake small smile.

While they were busy in setting the dishes and other things. I found the opportunity and stole a table knife and hide it beneath the table cloth. Hoseok said "where are the others? I asked everyone to be on dining table by 8 pm." Namjoon said "Jungkook wont be joining us. Jin and Jimin are on the way, they will be arrived shortly." But why? Why does not he wana join?" Hoseok asked. Namjoon said nothing just gave a look to Hoseok. Hoseok sighed and closed his eyes for a second and then looked at Namjoon and said "what about Suga hyung? Where is he? I thought he'd be here today?" Namjoon said "no I dont know about Suga, he must be at home but he was not in his room when I checked." "Tae do you know whereabouts of Suga hyung?" Hoseok asked. Taehyung while sitting on a chair said, "no I dont know, he didnt tell me anything." Namjoon cut them and looked at me and said, "are you nervous? Dont worry we are not going to hurt you." "Yeah not tonight" Taehyung said it in low voice but not that low and I heard it clearly. I immideately looked at him, what he just said gave me creeps. He gave me a cold stare and then looked away. Hoseok said "Tae this is not nice, you are being disrespectful, say sorry to the lady." "Why would I say sorry to the food?" Taehyung said. I was shocked when I heard him saying those words. I started to get cold sweat. Namjoon said in a bit loud voice "thats enough Tae. Dont scare her." Hoseok came to me then held my hand and said "dont listen to him. He is not a bad person but he acts like one." His hands were cold but I still like his touch it gives me some kind of warmth. He was the only one who looks kind and being close with him I feel safe among these monsters.

"Who acts like what?" Someone said from behind. We all turned to that direction. A very tall man and a bit short one were standing there, I knew these faces. One of them was Jimin who kidnapped me and other one was Namjoon's brother Jin. They both looked stunning. Jin was wearing a black velvet coat, pink shirt and black pant. He had the same necklace with pink pendant on it. Jimin was wearing a dark purple shirt, his 3 upper buttons were unbuttoned. He was wearing a choker and the same chain with purple pendant on it. "Gosh he is looking enchanting and that choker? he is hot." I thought to myself. They both walked to the dining table. Jin sat beside Namjoon while Jimin pulled a chair close to mine and sat beside me. Then he looked at me and said with concerned eyes "how is your finger?" I looked at his seductive eyes, and couldnt say anything. He then again said, "are you okay?" I snapped and looked away and said yes I am okay thanks. Then he said, you are looking sexy in this dress." I felt a bit discomfort but I didnt show any emotion. Jimin said, "Jin hyung isnt she looking hot in red?" Jin replied, "yes, she does look pretty in red. Red is Vampire's favourite color, right?" Jimin said, "right hyung, you are always right." Then they both laughed. "These monsters, they are mocking me, I know what they are doing, yes they dont look scary instead they all are super hot,but they are nothing, nothing but mean creatures." I thought to myself. Hoseok said, "enough with this already, lets eat I have prepared a feast today." "But I wana drink something sweet, delicious and red" Jimin said and looked at me with his sexy eyes and then smirked.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hey Dearies.. how are you today?? As I promised I updated 3 chapters back to back. Hehehe.. ^_^
I hope you guys like it..
And if you find some mistakes please let me know and if there are some suggestions please tell me..
I love you all so please love yourself ♡♡♡

Pleaseeeeeee like vote share comment my story I will be really really motivated.. thank you :))

Take care of your health and eat well sleep well and always smile ^_^

Sayonara ;)
Have a nice day and night :D