Chapter 12. "Escaped??"

Y/n's Pov;

I drove away as I looked at him in the side glass mirror. I was scared  I didnt know if I could escape, if he would chase me with his super speed but he didnt move from his place. I checked him in mirror until I could see him no more. I then sighed in relief and then changed the gear to speed up. I drove in full speed. My heart was racing fast, I knew it wasnt that easy to escape, what if they are already unlocked the house and now chasing after me with their super human strength. "I just need to get the fuck out from this dark forest, just one human, just one house, and lights, I just need to find one person. I can do it, I cant get caught, I know they will kill me now. I was lucky enough to be alive and escape from them." I mumbled to myself. I took a sharp turn but then suddenly I heard something. Something or someone jumped on the car rooftop. This scared the hell out me and caused me to lost control and then the vehicle screeched for some meters and then it crashed into a tree. I wasnt hurt though but I was in shock. I looked up, my heart was pounding in my chest and I was trembling badly. I put my hand on my mouth and I was terrified. "What was that? What just happened? Is there? Did someone jump onto the car? They already caught me? Nooo... this is not true" I said to myself while I cried in horror.

Suddenly the car's door was flung opened and a huge hand approached me and pulled me out from the car. I cried out in fear but before I could understand anything I was dragged out from the car and was pinned to the ground with a huge person hovering over me. I struggled to free myself but I couldnt then I looked at the person above me. His eyes were bloody red, and there was a sinister look painted on his face. I knew from looking at his vicious face that he was no other than Jungkook the baddest and cold blooded vampire. He gave me evil smirk and said to me I caught you bitch. He stuck out his tongue and likcked his lips. Then he leaned down and licked my cheeks, I cringed and I knew now I was done for yet I cried out for help. He then laughed evily and licked my neck and collar bone. I was struggling really hard in his grip. He strangled my neck a little with his one hand and roughly rubbed his other hand on the skin under my collar bone and then my chest. He then lifted his head a little and looked at me, he smirked evily and said "you liked it and you want it more." I was disgusted at what he just said. I shouted "let me go, you are disgusting." Angrily he slapped me and said "bitch you are no one to ask anything, you deserve this, you weak filthy humans." He then gave me sinister smile and leaned down onto my neck, I felt a sharp pain on my neck, I cried out in pain. I knew what was happening I could feel his fangs into my skin.

As he was sucking my blood he slipped his hand into my dress. He moved his hand on my chest. He cupped my one breast and pressed it roughly. I was in pain and I was traumatised with whatever was happening right there. He rubbed his hand down on bosom and moved his hand a bit down on my skin. I could feel his bulge onto me. He pressed his body tightly on me. He lift his head and looked at me and said "you are the most delicious woman I had, your scent makes me horny. I am gonna fuck you and drain you completely you little bitch." His mouth was covered with blood, it was my blood. Tears were pouring down from my eyes while I looked at him, my visions were blurred and I already started to feel dizzy. I knew I was losing my blood and that I was going to die. He now torn my dress's upper part a bit and kissed on my cleavage, he stuck out his toungue and started to lick on my cleavage and the skin under the collar bone. He moaned a little and pressed his body on me harder, he sucked my skin and then dug his fangs into my bare skin under the collar bone. I uttered a yelp. I was slowly getting muzzled, he started to move his hand on my belly and he groaned. His moaning, his mouth on my skin, his hot body on mine, everything was driving me crazy.

He slipped his hand down and touched my crotch. He started to rub his hand on my panty, he raised his head and looked at me. He licked his lips and said "you liked it right? You little bitches love this." I knew he was enjoying teasing me. He leaned forward and took my lips into his mouth. He moved his tongue into my mouth while rubbing his hand on my panty. His touch was making me weak and confused, I was losing my sanity gradually. He then again bit on my neck and started to drink my blood. I made a one last sound with my trembling lips "help someone". I started to lose it, my vision started to get blurry and dark. Before I could lost it completely. Someone just grabbed him and flung him away. I had lost too much blood and was too weak to see the face of the person. All I remembered that he carried me into his arms bridal style and dashed towards the direction of the only house in the forest.

"She has lost too much blood. She wont survive if we didnt do anything." Suga said. "But why did he even do that? Namjoon asked everyone to not to hurt her," said Hoseok. "He must have lost his control, he is still learning," said Jin. "She did this to herself when she left this house. We did nothing to her yet she used Hoseok hyung and threatened us with his life, she must has angered him" said Jimin. I could hear all these voices while I was lying there still. I was not completely conscious yet, but I could hear them all clearly. I whimpered in pain. Slowly I started to open my eyes, my vision was blurry but I knew that I was back in the house of deadly vampires. They all looked at me I felt a cold hand on my cheeks, I looked at the person, he was Hoseok. His hands were cold but his face was warm like sunshine. As soon as I saw him I remembered how I used him for my escape. I closed my eyes tightly and tears rolled down my cheeks. "Dont cry, you are with us now. Dont worry nothing bad is going to happen to you." Hoseok said while gently stroking my cheeks. A man with snow white hair leaned forward and looked into my eyes and said "how are you feeling? Are you okay? Are you fatigued? Can you move?" I didnt see this man before, he was lean and tiny, his face was small and baby like. He had sterling silver grey eyes and he had small lips with a cute small cupid bow. His skin was as white as porcelain doll. I didnt say anything but looked away. "She seemed fine to me" said Jimin. "Yeah she looks fine to me as well but let me check," the person with white hair said while examining me. I was a bit confused and in pain, I tried to get up but I couldn't. Hoseok said "you should not get up, please stay still."

"No, surprisingly she is actually fine after all that blood lose. Her blood is different, she doesnt have a blood system like an average human. But she needs rest." The white haired man said. "Please... please let me go, I am begging you, please... I said with my trembling lips and teary eyes. "Let you go? You dont know what you did? And after all that happened you still think you can go? You will never leave this place." said the sexy young man Jimin. "No please let me go, I am begging you, I will not tell about you anyone. I will never say a word about this I swear, please let me go", I said crying. My tears were pouring down and my lips were trembling, I was scared and I knew that I was done for because of what I did earlier. I was really sorry for what I did to Hoseok the only kind person who did nothing but has been showing his concern for me. Jimin was furious and was giving me death glares with his glowing eyes. I knew I deserved that but all I wanted to save my life and go back to my normal life where there were no vampires or other creatures. While I was begging them to leave me I could see sad eye of Hoseok. The white haired man had no emotions he was just looking at me. Suddenly Taehyung entered the house with Jungkook.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hello dearies,
I updated 2 chapters back to back.. I know my updates are slow and I came back here in decades lol :D
But I am really busy with all the things happening in my new life hahah :P
If you like reading my story then please share, vote and comment.. it really motivates me to write more..

I will be back soon and will update a new chapter. Please bear with me.. I love you all
And yes remember to love yourself and be happy no matter what ♡♡
Take care of yourselves in this winter..

Sayonara♡♡
Saranghae♡♡