Chapter 14. "Rage"

Jungkook's Pov;

I was warned by Namjoon hyung to not to touch her again. Why?? Why so? What is so especial about that girl? She is like other bitches. Filthy, poor, weak.. humans are nothing but disgusting beings. I hate them soooo much, their sights made me to fill with this rage, I just wana rip them apart. She is at our house, in Hoseok's hyungs room. And I am here out in this forest. Although Namjoon hyung asked me to not to go closer to her but I will go, I will kill her whenever I have the chance. She doesnt deserve to live I dont know why I hate this particular girl too much? And what is going on Namjoon hyung's mind?? They are going to cook dinner for her?? For our food?? She is nothing but a blood bag. If I see her again I am sure I wont control anymore.

I was scolded by Namjoon Hyung so I was just wondering in woods sitting on a tree. I wanted to go to city but I dont to make more mess for Jin hyung's sake. Jin hyung is the only one who understands me sometimes. Suddenly I heard a vehicle moving in my direction. I saw through its window, it was her. It was the girl we kept in our possession, what is she doing? Where is she going? She is alone. What on the earth is she doing? Is she escaping? Did she do something to Hyungs? Why are they letting her go? Suddenly I filled with rage. My body jumped from tree on its own. I got onto the car's roof. Car lost its balanced and crashed directly into the tree. I didnt smell blood. So she seemed fine to me. I got off from its roof and dragged her out. I pinned her down.

She was tiny and weak. She was struggling in my hold. I tightened my grip and this weird feeling was rushing all over in my body. I wanted to touch her badly and wanted to drain her whole. I leaned down and licked her and kissed her. Her heartbeat was racing fast. I was losing it. Her body scent was making me crazy I tore her clothes and started to kiss her on her cleavage and neck. I was going down and down. I was really hard. My hands slipped on her dress and I touched her panty. She was trying hard to scream but she couldnt make a loud sound. I was rubbing on her panty and dug my fangs on her skin. She was losing her blood.

I couldnt control myself and was draining her fast. I wanted to claim her mine. I wanted to fuck her really bad. Suddenly I was separated from her and was thrown away. When I got up I saw Yoongi hyung he glared at me and growled. He is the scariest and coldest vampire I've seen. His eyes were glowing when I saw him, I froze at my place. Then he picked the limped body of girl in his arms bridal style and flew in the direction of only house in woods.

I was frozen at my place and didnt know what just happened I was recalling everything when I realized what I did. I didnt know what was going to happen then. I stomped off to the lake's direction. Yes there is a small lake in this woods its not far from our castle. I found a comfortable spot and sat there. I looked in nothing. I was thinking about everything happened in past few years. How I became vampire and how my family died. I was furious. I had this weird feeling, it was both rage and sorrow. I clenched my teeth and my eyes were red and teary. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, something or someone just grabbed me and threw me flying.

I came back into my sense with sudden impact. I growled at the person who did this to me. My eyes met his. It was Taehyung hyung. He looked angry. He clenched his teeth and grabbed me by my throat and said "why the fuck did you do that? Why are you always making troubles for us? You are pathetic just like other vampires." He made a disgusted face and glared at me. His eyes were glowing. I knew he was really mad so me defending myself wont work here. He hates everything, be it humans or vampires. He then dragged me and I knew he was taking me back to the house. I didnt want to go back but I had to. So I complied and we went back to house.

When we got back to house. I saw all of the hyungs standing around the couch. There she was on couch lying. Hoseok hyung was caressing her. When She saw me she fliched and started to tremble. Ohh yes bitch you should be scared of me. Hoseok hyung comforted her and looked at me.  He yelled "what have you done? How I am teaching you for years not to lose it, control it? Why did you do that to her?" I said "what she was even doing there? You let her go, didnt you? You love humans I get it, but I dont.. and that bitch tried to escape what if she has contacted the hunters what if she has ruined our centuries old secret clan? Why cant we just drink her and kill her already?"

"We cant, she is not just a human girl, her blood is unique. Now you have tasted didnt you feel something different?" said Jimin. Before I could say anything, Namjoon hyung interrupted me and said "I told you and everyone not to drink her, if you caught her on the way you could have just brought her back. She ofcourse did wrong when she tried to run, I warned her to behave but she didnt, she needs to learn this house rules and she will be punished for what she did." When I heard the word punishment I felt really good. I really wanted to to punish her, torture her. I should be the one punishing her.

I was in my thoughts when I noticed that now Namjoon hyung were near her, he cupped her chin with one hand and said "you should have behaved, now you will do as I say, your life, your blood is rare and important. I cant ignore what you did, ofcourse you need to be taught some lesson on your etiquette." Then he turned to us and said to everyone "this human girl is not just your food source, she is going to be your bride, dont kill her." "Bride? A human bride? but why?" asked Jimin hyung. "Why do we need a bride? A human bride? If any of us want a woman we can have her, do you think we really need a bride?" said Jin.

"Yes we do, and you all will follow as I say." said Namjoon hyung. When I heard what Namjoon said, I was completely taken aback. "Bride? But why? Why do we need brides? And why a human bride? There are vampire girls if we want we can marry them, but then why her?" I was disgusted by the merely thought of her being my bride. "You dont marry your food, yes you can play with it but you dont marry it and eat it. I dont want her to be my bride. I want to eat her and torture her forever. I stared at her, she was confused and scared. She was trembling when she looked at us all. Her tears were on the edge to burst out anytime.

She looked so helpless like a tiny prey in a lion's claw and I like that feeling. Namjoon hyung ordered Suga hyung to take care of. He leaned down and picked her up in bridal style and went upstairs in his room. After she was gone Namjoon hyung turned around and gave me a death glare. I knew what was coming. I embraced myself for it. He came closer to me and his eyes pierced straight into my eyes. He open his mouth to speak. I could clearly see his sharp fangs sticking out. I felt a chill on my spine when he speak in his deep voice.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hello Dearies, how are y'all? I hope y'all are fine and eating well and sleeping well.. Do you guys enjoy winter or summer?
I am from a country where its always summer haha.. so I kinda like winters :D

By the way how old are y'all?? There are going to be smut chapters in this story. I hope y'all are of appropriate age.. and if not.. I can't help in that.. only Namjesus will help you then. Hehe :D

I am happy because I am updating like in every 3 days or so.. ^_^

Who do you guys ship y/n with more?

I will update next chapter soon. Saranghae guys.. also always remember to love yourself ♡♡

And if you like my story please share, vote and comment I'd be really motivated.

Don't forget to check out my other stories.. and maybe I'l be publishing new story soon like real soon hehe ^_^

Sayonara dearies
Have a great day and night ;))