Chapter 13. "Bride"

Taehyung and Jungkook entered the house, Taehyung was grabbing Jungkook by his shoulder. He then pushed him. I was appalled when I saw Jungkook in the house. I felt the sharp pain in my neck and I started to feel wobbly. Hoseok yelled "what have you done? How I am teaching you for years not to lose it, control it? Why did you do that to her?"

Jungkook said "what she was even doing there? You let her go, didnt you? You love humans I get it, but I dont.. and that bitch tried to escape what if she has contacted the hunters what if she has ruined our centuries old secret clan? Why cant we just drink her and kill her already?"

"We cant, she is not just a human girl, her blood is unique. Now you have tasted didnt you feel something different?" said Jimin. Before Jungkook could say anything, Namjoon interrupted and said I told you and everyone not to drink her, if you caught her on the way you could have just brought her back. She ofcourse did wrong when she tried to run, I warned her to behave but she didnt, she needs to learn this house rules and she will be punished for what she did."

When I hear those words I knew I was messed up, I was frightened, "punishment? I know I will be dead now, I have lost my chance, this life is going to be end, I wish I never came here." I sobbed. Namjoon walked to me, Hoseok moved away from me, Namjoon cupped my chin in his one hand and said "you should have behaved, now you will do as I say, your life, your blood is rare and important. I cant ignore what you did, ofcourse you need to be taught some lesson on your etiquette."

Then he turned and said to everyone "this human girl is not just your food source, she is going to be your bride, dont kill her." "Bride? A human bride? but why?" asked Jimin. "Why do we need a bride? A human bride? If any of us want a woman we can have her, do you think we really need a bride?" said Jin. "Yes we do, and you all follow as I say." said Namjoon.

"Bride???" Bride?? What the hell they are talking about? Are they even serious? What is it about?? Why would I marry one of them? Why I'd marry a vampire? What is He (Namjoon) planning to do with me?" I thought to myself. I was baffled by his words. I couldnt understand him, I didnt know what he was planning. Confused, I looked at their faces as they all stared at me.

Taehyung and Jungkook gave me disgust looks, while Hoseok looked concerned. Jimin looked amused while Suga, white hair boy just gave me a cold look. Then Namjoon asked Suga to take care of me. Suga carried me in his arms and brought me into a room upstairs. Room was dark and cold. The white hair boy then said "you havent met me, I am Suga, Namjoon's younger brother. This is my room, I need to treat your wounds. Your blood is too much for everyone. I have best control on my thirst in this house, sight of blood doesnt affect me much, yet yours is different and it is working on me but I can control this much."

He was shining even in dark, his skin was really beautiful, I was gazing at his beauty. He went to a closet and brought something from it, then he poured that into a glass and asked me to drink it. I denied, then he said "you cant say no. You are not allowed to say no in this house." Then he walked towards me, I shouted "no I wont drink it, stay away from me." He pushed me and pinned me down on the bed and shoved the drink into my throat and made me swallow it. And when he was done he freed me, I coughed and shouted "what did u do? What did you make me drink? Why are you people doing this to me?" I shouted louder "let me go."

"You better keep your voice down. I wont warn you again. You must behave and follow as Namjoon says or you will regret it. I am going now. You need to relax now, you will be fine by tomorrow." Suga said and then left the room. He locked the room from outside. I was distraught, the bite Jungkook gave me was not much painful, but I still was in pain, he being on top of me licking, pressing and touching my body made me feel distressed. And then this white hair boy forced me to drink, that drink was red, like blood and even the taste was weird and metal like. I was angry, upset and confused, and then I started to feel dizzy my eyes started to feel heavy and I dont know when I fell asleep.