Chapter 9. "Red"

Y/N's Pov;

I was frightened, I knew what is going to happen. "I am going to die, they going to drink my blood. They are vampires. But how can this be true? It cant be true, vampires are not real, yes they are not. But then their eyes? Their super human speed? They always talk about my scent and blood. And yes they all are too gorgeous to be human. What should I do? Am I just going to die? Why do they think my blood's scent is unique?? Why did I even come here? I wish I would have stayed at my home country. I miss you Ma." Tears started to pour out from my eyes while I was thinking to myself. The eldest Namjoon and the prettiest Jin left the room right after they told me this whole vampire thing. This time they didnt lock the room from outside, maybe they were confident enough now when they told me about their true form, and they knew I cant escape.

I was deep in my thoughts when someone knocked on the door, and said "may I come in?" I alerted and jumped from the bed. He came in and looked at me and gave me a warm smile. He then came closer to me, I took a step back, he offered his hand and said "hello there, I am Hoseok, you can call me Hobi." I looked at his hand and then his face. A vampire was offering me his hand for a handshake. I was surprised by his gesture, I asked him "are you a vampire? Are you going to kill me?" He widened his eyes, then he closed his eyes and smiled. He looked at me with a soft look and said "yes I a vampire and no I am not going to killing you. I came here to give you this." He handed me a box, I curiously opened it, there was a dress inside. I immediately asked "what is this? What am I supposed to do with this?" He chuckled and replied "what we do with clothes? We wear them right? Get ready, take a shower bathroom is there, everything is in there. Get ready and come down, dinner is ready." "Dinner? Get ready? Get ready for what? What are you people planning? Are you going to feed on me? What is the meaning of Dinner is ready?" I asked frantically. He said "calm down, I cooked food, usually I cook food in this house. And please take a hot shower, relax yourself get ready and come down. We are waiting and let me tell you Namjoon hates waiting."

I didnt know what to say, but I also wanted to take a shower so I agreed and said I would come down. He smiled at my response and asked me to relax, he also told me that this room belongs to him and he had everything if I need something I can take it without hesitation. He didnt sound and looked like others. He wasnt cold or scary. He was gorgeous and warm. Before he left my room he asked me to lock it from inside, I did what he said, I locked the room then I walked to the bed and looked into the box again. I took the dress in my hands, dress was beautiful. It was a red off shoulder chiffon gown. I gazed at its beauty for few minutes "why red? Why did they give me a red dress? And whats with this off shoulder thing? What is going on in their mind?" I thought to myself. I went into bathroom, it was huge, and it smelt great. There was a huge round shaped bath tub and there were tons of shampoos and shower gels with so many flavours. I quickly took a hot shower. I couldnt relax when I knew I was going to die. "Ofcourse they are planning to feed on me. Thats why they sent this beautiful dress, maybe they will feed me some good food as well, before killing me" I thought to myself while putting on the dress on my body. The dress looked good on me.

I was not that great in visuals but an average looking girl. But this dress made me look good. There was a small necklace with the dress but I didnt wear it. I always carried this bag with me, in which I always carry small needful things, a notebook, pen/pencil, a needle, safety pins, sanitary pads etc., and even medical box and my makeup kit. Medical box was a must for me, I was taught back in my home country to have it in my bag all the time. Pain killers and anti biotics were best friends of mine. And I loved makeup, although I usually didnt do it on myself but I loved to dolled up my friends. I also loved to apply a mascara and lip color on myself.
I looked good in the dress and I feel good about it, yet I had a feeling that they might kill me. I thought to myself "If I can fool them and run or I just can run to the exit when I go down. But they have super human strength, these monsters. Although this Hobi person seemed good but I cant trust vampires." I apply some mascara and lip color. Once again I glanced at myself in the mirror. "You look good Y/N, and you can do it, either fight or die. Yesss I will find an opportunity and I will run." I made my mind that "I wont surrender easily. I wont let them have it in their ways." I opened the door and came out, I still didnt know how did I end up in this room and what happened earlier. I walked through the hallways and reached to the end where stairways were leading down to the living area.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hey Dearies, how are you today? I hope you all are doing good :D

I am happy to update another chapter.. today I am gonna post 2 chapters back to back.. hehe last night I was up all night just to write it.. and yes I didnt take leave or rest.. I am at my job.. but got some free time and now I am posting it..
Well enough with my blah blah hahaha :D

Please take care of yourself and always remember to smile ^_^

And please please vote like comment and share my story. I will be really happy ;))

Love yourself ♡♡
Saranghae ♡♡

Have a great day and night ^_^