Chapter 6. "Abducted"

Y/N's Pov;

I was abducted by a person and he have some super human strength. Before I can even speak we reached to a loner mansion in the middle of the forest. I dont know how far and where this place was? Everything was unclear and I was too confused to understand it all. He brought me into the huge mansion and threw me on the big couch. Before I could understand anything he shouted "everyone come downstairs we have a delicious guest here". I got up on my feet and opened my mouth to speak but I was pushed back down on couch and the person who abducted me jumped over me and put a finger on my mouth. Then he leaned down and said "you are not allowed to speak. You will speak when I ask you to". I was shocked and terrified at his words. The air was heavy and cold in the mansion. Some people came down when he called them.

The first person came was a tall handsome man with very broad shoulder. He had a gorgeous face with very thick pink lips. He had a beautiful set of hazel eyes. I thought he must be some movie star or something. The second person directly jump from the upper floor. He looked quite young and fierce. He stared at me with most wicked eyes. He was mascular and tall, he had really big reddish brown eyes. I can see the animosity in his big eyes. I felt the cold shivers in fear. The third person was a most gorgeous person I have ever seen. His face was perfect and really angelic, his eyes were aqua blue and beautiful yet soulless and cold. He stared at me with his inanimate eyes and with no emotions. His beauty was bewitching and I was going through from too much emotions, I was bewildered.

The person who was on top of me was a gorgeous young man in his early 20s. He was small and had a baby like cute face, with thick rosy pink lips he was the same person whom I saw in library. But why did he abducted me? Who is he? Who are these other gorgeous people? They all looked like some handsome movie stars or models. Before I could understand or speak anything, the person on top of me leaned down and stared in my eyes. His eyes were seductive, he leaned and stuck out his tongue and licked my collar bone. I flinched at his touch and my heart started to beat fast. Then he looked at me again and smirked at my reaction. He said "you liked it, didnt you? I could hear your racing heartbeat." Before I could say anything he leaned again and licked my neck. Now I was baffled and terrified. He straighten up his head a bit and looked at me and said, "you are super yummy, can I bite you?" And he leaned down again and started to lick my collar bone and then went down on my cleavage, this time I couldnt help myself but cringed and cried out loudly.

"Stop it what are you doing?" Someone yelled from behind. The person above me stopped and looked in the direction of the yelling person. "What are you doing Jimin?" That person moved from behind the couch and came before us. He was lean and pale. His eyes were bright, he had sharp jaw line and had a perfect cupid bow lips. His face was radiant and I could feel the warmth just by looking at his face. He grabbed the person by his arms who was on top of me. "I brought the girl here to claim her ours, she is the girl I told you about. Isnt she delicious? You can feel it right? Her scent is different and fascinating. I wana drink her." the small boy said. "Drink her? What the hell they are talking about? Who are these people? Why did they kidnap me? Am I going to die here?" I panicked.

"No you are not, you are not hurting her, why did u abduct her? I told you so many times they are also people they have rights to live, to be happy, to.." before he complete his sentence he was cut down by the fierce one, "Rights? Rights? These living filthy things? Are you kidding me? They have no rights, no rights to be happy, to live. These weak inferior creatures are just our food source and they deserve nothing but slavery, pain and death." When I heard him, I couldnt believe my ears, I can feel the amount of hostility coming from him. If others were not there, he could have killed me. I was horrified and my lips started to tremble, my tears started to roll down from my eyes. I knew my life was done for. I started to remember all the things, my past memories and my future goals and dreams, this was it. I was going to die, I made a small cry sound and immediately covered my mouth. I couldnt stop shaking and crying.

"Look what you did Jungkook, is this how I taught you to treat a lady? You scared her, look she is trembling. Why do u have hate towards people? Hate people but not women, women meant to be loved by men. We should love women. A gentle man should ruin a woman's lipstick not her mascara." The tallest one with handsome face said and then he moved towards me. "Oh you poor poor little girl, dont cry, dont be scared and dont listen Jungkook, he is still a 19 y/o virgin who never had a love of woman, he doesnt know how to treat a Lady," the tallest one said. Jungkook the youngest looking person said "I dont need woman to love I need woman to satisfy my thirst." I flinched on his words. He was indeed the scary and hostile one among them. The tallest one leaned and he cupped my chin in his big hands and stared into my eyes. He said "dont worry I wont let him hurt you, dont listen to him you got me, he leaned further and wanted to kiss me.

I was terrified but I collected all my might and pushed him. He didnt think that I would do that so he fell on floor and was astounded by my action. I got up on my feet and started to run towards exit. A huge hand coiled around my waist and I was caught again by one of them, he held me tighter from behind and when I struggled to get free he tightened his hands more. I screamed "let me go. Please, let me go, dont kill me." I could feel the warm breath of the person who was holding me, on my neck. I could feel the fierce rage in his breathing. He pushed me and then pinned me to the wall. He grabbed my neck with his big hands and started choking me. I thought I was dead, tears started to pour out from my eyes and I couldnt breathe and I started to cough. I could see his face, he was very hot, young and intimidating, his eyes were huge and captivating, there was fire in his eyes, his coma hair were making him more hotter. Although I was dying but could see the enticing beauty of my killer.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Omg :(( why does Jungkook hate the poor Y/N this much?? :(( Is she gonna die in hands of the hottest vampire?? Lets see.. ;)

Sorry for my bad english :((
If you like my story please vote, comment and share. If there are any mistakes, please do let me know.

Thanks for reading, and have a dreamy-dreamy day ♡♡

Saranghae ♡♡
Sayonara ;))
See you later dearies ♡♡