45

Jungkook pull out the seat for you before kissing your forehead.

He sat down opposite to you.
You felt so nervous when he look at you so deeply with his dark amorous eye.
You didn't know where to look.
If you look at his eyes you felt shivers.
He couldn't stop looking at you.
You felt so nervous that you started fiddling your fingers on your lap.
You felt so intimated by him that you kept your head down.

"You look so gorgeous that I really want to lock you somewhere where nobody can see you and only me" he said and you felt more shivers.

"Look up here y/n I don't want you to hide your beauty before me" he said and you slowly look at him and he gave you the warmest smile ever that you've never seen with so much love.

He than took the bottle of wine and pour in the glass and handed to you.

"Cheer's to you" he said before crushing his glass on yours.

You and him drank looking at each other.

"Did you like the cat" he ask.

"Mmmm , but how did you know Maemi , I mean when did you took him, I thought she was taken away by someone" you said

"I just took maybe a long time back, when I walk pass that alley. I knew you like the cat so I took it home and treated her without anyone knowing it; you know how cute you were that day squealing yourself" he said before chuckling a bit.

You felt embarrassed hearing that.

He than stood up and walk towards you. He stood beside you holding your shoulders.
He bend and took something out of his pocket and placed in your neck .
You look down and saw a beautiful pearl necklace.
You felt so cold and felt shivers when his fingers slightly touched your neck.

"It's beautiful" you said and look up.
He was still bending and was looking at you, his eyes slowly moved to your lips which looked so glossy , he couldn't help himself and before you look away he took your lower lip sucking so gentle.

Your eyes went wide, when he suck your lips you felt kinda dizzy.

" I love you" he said releasing your lips and walking back to his seat. When he look at your neck , he felt that the pearl was more glistening on your soft neck.

"Did I tell you how badly I missed you today, you know I can't even stay a minute without you" he said taking your hands which was on the table.

" I..I missed you too" you said "I thought you...you didn't wanna see me, you didn't even call me" you said pouting.

"I'm sorry,I wanted to see you so much but if I went to you ,I won't be able to surprise you,and if I call you and hear your voice i may ran to you, so I didn't call you, I'm sorry I couldn't even be the first to wish you" he said squeezing your hands .

"Don't be sorry, I just missed you " you smile to him.

"Do you wanna know what your dad told me" he ask and you quickly nod your head without hesitation.

"But....I promised him, it'll be a secret" he said and you pout again.

"Ok I'll tell you" he said
" You dad is the best dad I've ever come across. He really loves you, he's a man who would sacrifice his whole life to make you happy, I felt nervous at first, I thought he would ask me so many questions which I may not answer but he talk to me so friendly , he told me that your his only daughter whom he treat as his princess, the only princess and nothing can compare to you. He told how sad he was in the past seeing you feel betrayed and locking yourself, he cried and always wish you be happy again, he was worried to send you alone here but you wanted to study in Seoul ,so he let you.
He thought you would never love someone again,but he said he was wrong and that he was in content to see how happy you are. He just told me to take good care and that he's happy that you found me and" he pause and smirk at you.

You narrowed your eyes"and what?"

"And...he want us to have baby as fast as possible" he said and you felt embarrassed.

"Yah! What are you talking about?"you said.

"I'm not finished,he not only want one baby but he want more than one as much as we can produce" he said and you felt heat in your whole body.

"Shameless" you mumble.

"How am I shameless,Im saying the truth, I really wanna have many Babies" he said and you didn't know what to say ,you just kept quiet.

He grinned at you before walking to you.
He than kneel down holding your hands on your lap.

"Y/n Im glad that I met you, I'm the happiest man alive .
I know I annoyed you and do inappropriate things without your permission and I'm sorry for that, but believe me whenever I touch or kiss you I felt something and I told myself it's just normal untill I realize my feelings for you, from the first day you enter the class,you took my attention without you doing anything and I feel that from that day I developed bond though I didn't realize.
You know,it hurt so much when you talk with other man and ignore me.
The day when you said you love me ,I felt like I'm walking across the sky. You know I just needed those words , and I really want you to tell me those words forever like you're confessing the first time. Y/n you got the best of me.and I can't even stay one second away from you ,I want my whole life spent with you" he said and took the red rose among the pink rose

"Y/n marry me" he said giving you the rose.

You felt so much overwhelmed, you were in bliss, you never thought he would surprise you this way or he would ask you to marry him on your birthday. The day felt so special to you.

You took the rose and you saw something sparkling inside the rose, you realise it was a ring.
Tears started rolling down your eyes. You couldn't even speak , you could only nod your head and smile at him.

He pick the ring from the rose and put it on your finger.

"I love you so much " he said.
"I love you too" you replied and he hug you.

He smile at you before kisssing you hard on your lips.

The room suddenly became so bright and you heard applauses and shout .

Others were already on the door of your room and heard all Jungkook confession.

They were so happy,the only shock people were his hyungs who never thought jungkook would be this romantic and confess .

You felt embarrassed especially when your parents saw you kissing and try to release from him but he kissed you more harder Caring less of other.

***************
Omg i finally wrote this....
This book is going to end, there will be one more chapter and epilogue.
I'm so happy I'm gonna finish this book. (Please vote)💜

 (Please vote)💜