21

*your p.o.v

My phone rang the moment I woke up and saw it was Tae calling. Hello! I said. Hey! Good morning y/n he said. Good morning. Did you woke up just now,you sound raspy he said. Yeah! I replied. So can we hang out today? He said. What about class? I ask. Bunk! It's weekend y/n he said. Ohhh! Hahaa I laugh awkwardly. So I'll pick you up at 7 ok. Alright, but are we going alone I ask. If you want to he replied and I laugh again. Is Jungkook coming too? I ask cause I don't wanna see him. No! Just the 7of us including you he replied. Ok than see you soon I said and hang up.

After I took shower and had breakfast I changed my clothes into a jumper dress. Than I sat down on my bed and scroll down my phone waiting for Tae.

"You wore this" 😋

Taehyung p.o.v
Hey! Guys I'll go and pick y/n,see you there I said. Alright they replied. I hurriedly drove of to y/n house and on reaching I rang the door bell she opened the door and my eyes went wide seeing her wearing jumper dress yet looking so beautiful and cute and hot. Hey! What happened do I look bad she ask looking at herself. No..no you actually look beautiful I said. Thanks she replied and smile making my heart skip a bit.

Where are we going ? She ask after sitting herself.
Farm house I replied.
Wow! Great whose is it?she ask. 7of us I replied and she nods her head. Can I ask you a question? She ask and I hummed. What do you guys do? I mean 7 of you don't seem just like a student,like you guys are popular and there must be some reason she ask turning my side. Do you really wanna know ? I ask. Yeah! So did I ask she said. Actually we are singers and dancers I replied. Really! So you guys produce and compose own songs ? Yeah mainly suga, Namjoon and Jhope produce I replied. Wow! So how did you guys met or are you guys childhood friends? She ask. We met here in seoul, Jimin and I are childhood friends and Namjoon,suga and Jin were best friends. Than suga introduced Jhope and Jimin knew jungkook since they are from Busan and he introduced Jungkook. We learn that we all love to sing and dance and so we created our own group and named it as BTS I said. Wow! Amazing! Will you sing for me one day she ask. Sure for you I said and she smile happily.

*Jungkook p.o.v
Hey! Jungkook I thought you said you're not coming Jhope said. I changed my mind and where is Tae and Jimin I ask. Oh! Tae went to pick y/n and Jimin I don't know,maybe he's on the way too he replied.
They're here Namjoon said and I hear a car coming. Both Jimin and Taehyung came.
After reaching Tae climb out and went to the other side and open the car door for y/n and I felt angry and jealous. When y/n came out I couldn't stop myself looking at her from top to the Bottom. She looks so beautiful ,I just felt like grabbing her and run away from them and be the only one to look at her and spend time with her. Hi! Guys she said happily but when she saw me she stop smiling and that hurts. But I still love her.

*Your p.o.v
Why is he here? Tae I ask.
He said he won't come,maybe he changed his mind he said. Please Jungkook don't do anything stupid i thought.

Hey Jimin where di....hey Mina your here Jhope said cutting Jin. I turned my head to see a blushing Mina. Hi! Mina I said wiggling my eyebrow. Hi y/n she said coming towards me. You need to tell me everything I ask and she nodded blushing more.

Y/n did you and Tae plan to wear a couple clothes or something Jimin said smirking. I look at my drees and Tae clothes and it's like a couple dress. No it's a.....yeah! We planned Tae said before I finish. Stop talking bout couple it doesn't look like jungkook said and walk inside the house. Such a jerk I cursed.

Hey! Mina tell me what's going on between you and Jimin? I ask

Nothing she said giggling. Oh is it! Really nothing yeah! I see there's nothing and so you guys came together and you both were happy I said rolling my eyes. Now tell fast or I think I better ask him I said and stood up. No I'll tell just sit down she said. Actually yesterday he talk to me and asked my number and said we should hang out sometimes.
I see! Maybe he likes you I replied.
No he don't she said.
Yes! He do than why would he ask your number and ask you to hang out when only you guys met yesterday? I ask.
I don't know she replied.
Hey y/n, Mina will you guys please help me in kitchen Jin shouted. Sure we said in unison and went to the kitchen.

*Jungkook p.o.v
I went inside the kitchen to drink water and I saw y/n, Mina and Jin cooking. I stood at the door looking y/n back. Even at the back she looks so good. She was stirring something and when i saw she was not wearing apron I step inside and took the apron and stood behind her. I put the apron over her head and she tried to turned back but I hold him and tied the apron. Thanks Tae she said and it hurts again. Do you really love him that much that you take someone as him I ask and she turn around and flinched when she saw our body close to each other. Yes I like him she said and its hurts at the same time I got angry and jealous. I grab her wrist tightly. Yah! Jungkook go away if you ain't helping us Jin shouted. I took the bottle and went out .

Please vote ☹️☹️😍😍😍