9

*Jhope p.o.v
It was weekend and so I thought of going to the beach since it's been long time since we last visited. I went downstairs to see all of them watching or talking randomly. Hey guys how about we go to beach,it's been long day I say. sounds great Jin and Namjoon said. yeah! We should go Jimin and yoongi said in unison. What about Tae and Kookie I ask but none of them answered me. What happened? You guys don't wanna go I ask. Nothing were in kookie replied but I felt something was wrong

When we reach the beach everyone started to jump in the water and started to play but kookie and Taetae stayed quiet the while time. I went to suga hyung and tells him about them because they are scared of him and he's the only one who can make them open their mouth.

Okk I'll talk to them later suga hyung said.
Alright guys let's go and feed our stomach I shouted.

* At the dinner table*
Ahhh hyung that's mine jimin said and hit Jin hyung. Yah!! I'm your hyung respect me and they started to bicker.
Yah!yah! Stopped bickering Are you guys 5 suga hyung yelled.
Ok guys I have something to say he continued.
What is it namjoon asked.
Well it's not me but Jungkook and Taehyung will talk suga said.
What do you mean hyung taetae said followed by jungkook.
You guys know what I mean suga replied.
What's going on namjoon and jin ask at the same time.

*jungkook p.o.v
There's nothing to talk about hyung I said.
Jungkook don't piss me off, I know there's something going between you guys suga hyung said angrily.
I sighed and told them everything before suga hyung get more angry since he's the most scary person I've ever seen.

*FLASHBACK*
* V p.o.v
Yah jungkook what do you mean by your girlfriend I ask a bit curious.
Hyung I'm just playing with her, she's not my real girlfriend she's fake jungkook replied.
But why are you doing this to her I mean you only play with girls and don't keep girlfriend though she's fake one I said.
Come on hyung....why so many questions he said.
I got angry and yelled, just give me the fucking answer.
What is wrong with you he said... Jungkook don't make me more angry and give me the reason I ask in a low tone.
I just love teasing her ,she seems so different and act all tough and strong.but I also want to avoid some whore girls who comes to me .
But why are you so serious and angry about it hyung, don't tell me you like her he asked again.
Did she accept I ask avoiding his question.
Reply my fucking question first he yelled.
So what if I like her, do you have any problem I yelled back.
Yes I do I have a big broblem.
Why? I ask grabbing his collar.
I don't have to tell you he said and pushed me harshly .
Fuck jungkook if you ever touch her I'm gonna kill you I said.
Really.....hyung!!! He said
I'm damn serious I said.
He scoffed; she will never love you back and I ain't gonna leave her and I'm gonna make sure she'll be my girlfriend he said and walk off .
Yah!! Come back here Fucking jungkook I'm not done I yelled but he disappeared.
*END OF THE FLASHBACK*
Jungkook do you really think making y/n your fake girlfriend you'll be able to get rid of girls you are wrong than. It's you who should stop playing with girls Jin hyung said and smacked my head hardly.
Hyung that was not fair it's jungkook faults Taehyung said when again Jin hyung smacked him. Really hyung?? I thought it was you who started the fight I said

Are you guys kids now apologize to each other jin hyung said.
Apologize my foot I said and glare at taehyung who was also glaring at me.
But a loud voice made both of us turned our head to see an angry suga standing up and looking at us fiercely.
Fuck I cursed.
Alright calm down hyung we'll apologize I said.
Sorry i said to V and roll my eyes.
Sorry too he said and scoffed.

Apologize properly orelse I'm gonna fucking beat the hell out of you two suga yelled again.
Arasso, Arasso....!! We both said.
I'm so sorry hyung I should have not act that way I said and bowed down 90 degree.
I'm sorry too kookie i shouldn't have yelled he said and bowed down too.

I look up at suga hyung; Is this okay or should I do more than this hyung i said smiling and showing all my teeth.
Jimin and jhope chuckled making me glare at them.
Thats it but I'll make sure to beat and lock you two if I ever heard this type of things again... Understood he said.
Yes hyung dont overact Tae said receiving smack on the back of his head from sugahyung.
Everyone burst out laughing.

The moment I arrived at home I directly went upstairs to my room and flopped down my bed feeling tired but I remember taehyung word's.
"So what if I like her,do you have any problem". I don't know why but when he said that I felt so angry.why? I thought and dozz off without realising.

                       #VKOOK💜💜💜

#VKOOK💜💜💜