43

The next morning you woke up feeling so Happy, you were gonna graduate today.
As always you shower and wore uniform which you will be wearing for the last time.

Finishing everything you went down to see your mom placing all kinds of dilicacies on the table ,she made so many dishes unlike other day that made you frown a bit. But you didn't ask anything feeling the delicious smell.

"Good morning everyone" you wished before sitting down beside chipmunk.

"Good morning" they wished back.

You started eating feeling so happy.

"Hey! Sis you seems to be so happy ,what Happened? Chipmunk ask while putting a big meat in his big mouth.

"Of course I'm gonna graduate I'm happy" you replied.

"Sis! Are you sure it's just graduation" he ask raising his eyebrow

"Yeah! What else it could be?" You said and he shake his head.
It was your birthday and so
He thought you were pretending,of course they didn't mean to tell , they wanted to keep quiet and maybe surprise you later.

When you reach the college you saw everyone was processing to stay on the line wearing all graduation gown.
You search for Mina looking here and there .
You found her with Jimin with Kimbyul and Taehyung.

Before wishing them you drag Taehyung keeping a distance between Mina and other.

"Hey! Tae what's going on between you and Kimbyul?"you ask wiggling your eyebrow and he just chuckle at you question.

"What?Why are you laughing?" You ask frowning.

"Y/n nothing is going on between us we're just friends" he replied patting your head.

"Oh! I thought you were hiding something from me" you continue, " but tae she has a thing for you believe me, I think you guys are matching" you said looking at kimbyul direction.

"Really you think so" he ask tilting his head

"Oh yeah, how can you not see , she is always close with you, and your so handsome how can she resist" you gave a warm smile at him saying that.

But he didn't reply you back and just nodded his head.
He knew kimbyul like him but he just want to ignore.
He still can't move on from you, he still loves you so much.
You were his first love how can he just forget that.
But he knows that you just take him as his best friend moreover he couldn't bear the condition and the suffering of his friend Jungkook who is also a brother to him therefore he sacrificed his love but he still can't get you out of his head.

After the programme for graduation and after everyone received diploma , people started to Capture their memory taking pictures.

You took pictures with everyone, you specially took many pictures with Taehyung who wanted many pictures of you and him for memory.

You didn't see Jungkook ,he didn't come , you felt upset that the whole day he didn't even text you nor call you.
You wanted to capture you and him together alone yet he didn't come.
You suddenly remember about yesterday,how the girl said you were just his another girl.
And you felt a pain in your heart..

"Hey why do you look so upset" Mina ask looking at your gloomy face. "Aren't you supposed to be Happy".

"Nothing,it's just Jungkook did not come here and he didn't even call me" you had your head down feeling so upset.

Mina didn't want to see you this way and he really wanted to tell you the reason why jungkook couldn't come but she has to go according to the plan.

"Hey! Actually don't be upset, maybe he's busy or has some work" she said hugging you "anyway I'm going to shopping and I need you there ,I don't want to hear no" Mina said.

This was the plan.
Mina was to take you out somewhere like shopping distracting you, while on one hand jungkook along with your parents was busy planning your birthday celebration.
It was 8th Oct.

He wanted to wish you so badly but he also wanted to surprise you.
He was shocked to hear from chipmunk that you actually forgot your birthday.

Actually he also didn't know the date of your birthday,thanks to your dad who told jungkook about it. He also told him how specially they came here to celebrate your birthday.
You were so special to them.

They wanted to celebrate both your birthday and for graduating, so Jungkook had taking the initiative planning and organizing.

He misses you so bad that at times he would take out your picture which he took from your mom and chipmunk and stare at that.

While Mina took you out for shopping along with kimbyul though you didn't want to. Other have already arrived at your house helping Jungkook.

They were so happy to see Jungkook smile and the changes in him.

They felt so sad that they couldn't help him change, but maybe seems like he was waiting for you.

When everything was ready Jungkook texted Mina saying she can bring you there.

...............