36

*JUNGKOOK P.O.V

Everyone burst out laughing the moment y/n rushed out.

"Did you see her face hahaaa
She was so obvious" 'Jimin said laughing so hard.

"Guys I told right she be doing something"

"Your right Mina but what will happen if she comes to know that Jungkook and I are faking the whole time"

"Don't worry, jungkook will help us"....Mina

"What? This was all your plan so you should be the one to tell her if she comes to know" I said.

"Come-on jungkook, all this plan was for you" .... Namjoon.

"Yeah"they said in unison....

"Another plan" Mina said grinning widely.

"What's the plan?" Ask Namjoon.

"See,you guys have seen her stopping them to kiss and it was obvious , so it's like this , tommorow I'm gonna tell y/n that you're going to tell your feeling to jungkook and ask him out, and I'll bring her during lunch time,that is when kumbyul should act, got it"

"Okay!!"

................................

YOUR P.O.V

Looking in the mirror, I thought to myself that I have to talk to him and tell him that I love him.
That I feel hurt Everytime he left me and that I can't stand him talking or touching other girl, though she may be his best friend or childhood friend.

But I didn't know how to do it, and I can't even talk to him when his best friend is with him always being clingy.

But I'm also scared that, saying I love him may be my mistake.
After all I was once cheated and humiliated not only that but jungkook is a play boy who is also the friend of my ex- boyfriend who betrayed me.
I can't be betrayed twice.

But what again I regret, like Mina said I thought.
I think I should listen to Tae, Jhope and other and try once.

I sighed, I think I should tell him...I talk to myself

But my phone disturb me.

"Hello! Mina"

"Hey! Y/n where are you? Can you come fast. I got something to tell you and I don't want you to regret and blame me later"

"Can you tell me now" I ask but she already hang up.

I ran fast and the moment I arrive Mina came running towards me.

"What happened? Mina"

"Y/n I was right she love him,I mean kumbyul love jungkook and you know what, she's gonna ask him out in front of everyone"

I felt so much jealousy. But again what if Jungkook loves her too than they'll be together and I won't be able to talk to him.

"Are you listening y/n" she said waving before me.

"Yeah, I..I knew it"

"You don't wanna do anything about it"

"I don't know. But hey Mina I feel like I have seen kimbyul somewhere like not somewhere but within our college" I said walking inside the class.

"How can you see her..I..I mean she's jungkook childhood friend , I think you saw someone that look like her"Mina said.

"Maybe" I replied but I have really seen her I thought.

I sat down and look at the door to see if he comes but to my dismay he didn't show up. The whole class I couldn't focus,the only things that kept on running my mind was kimbyul asking him out.
I tried to stop but I couldn't, my stupid mind even started to imagine them being together doing all-sorts of things. Will he say yes to her.....I didn't even knew that class got over until I felt a nudge at my side.

"Y/n what are you thinking?. Let's go ,I want to show you something" Mina said and hauled me outside the class.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask but she motion her head at the front and there I saw him with kumbyul and other members in the middle of the cafeteria.

Kumbyul was so close with him.
Linking her arms with his and her head against his shoulder. They were laughing so happily. Jungkook was so happy with her. Than she slightly turn her head at us and whisper something to Jungkook.
What made me angry was that Jungkook grab kimbyul waist and pull her closer to him whispering back.
She than hit jungkook arm and stood up.
What is she going to do?.
I couldn't believe my eyes cause the
next thing, she sat down on his lap Like, infront of everyone.
They started to caress eachother, Kimbyul than slowly lean towards Jungkook.
Thats enough, I couldnt hold my jealousy and Anger anymore and I didnt Even Knew what Took over me, I step towards them and pull kimbyul away from Jungkook grabbing her arms.

All eyes were on me.

"What the hell? Y/n" Kimbyul complain , but I didnt care.

"You stand up" i ask pointing my index finger at jungkook. He tilt his head but he stood up.

I move Closer to him and stood firm.He was so Tall and I Felt over powered but i didn't care.

"How... How dare you talk to other girl and ignore me. How dare you touch other girl and allow them to sit on your lap. How dare you let other girl caress you. How dare you let other girl try to kiss you and you didn't even deny it. How dare you have the audacity to do all this things before me.
Let me tell you Jungkook
You Jeon Jungkook, you are mine understood, you muscle pig ,you are mine forever and you cannot talk to other girls without my permission.
You understand what I'm saying.
If you don't than let me make you understand more"I said

I than lift my myself up, grab his collar and pull his head down and smashed my lips into his.
He was stunned a bit but I felt him smirk ,so I quickly remove my hand from his collar and parted my lips but he suddenly grab my waist holding me tight and started kissing me.
My eyes roam around the table and saw others trying to hold their laugh and saw Mina giving me her thumbs up with kumbyul who was also smiling at us.
I felt so confused, I just pull her away from her lover and kissed him but there she was smiling like she never loved him. I was also confused when I saw other smiling and laughing when actually they should get shocked.

Confussion were running my head I didn't even realize that Jungkook was still kissing me untill I felt his tongue trying to part my lips. I couldn't even pull myself so I stamp on his shoe and kick his leg. He cursed through kissing and remove his hands.

I took a step back and look at Mina and other to see them giving high five to each other.

Than realisation hit me. They were lying to me. They were acting so that I get angry , jealous and confess to him.
I remember last night and realize that they deliberately did all this.

I felt so angry, I look at jungkook who was smirking still with his eyes on me.

"You... everyone I hate you guys"
I said and walk away.

............,......

Vote please....☹️☹️☹️