40

I was sitting in my room with Daniel who was just blabbering about his school and how he hates homework and teachers who gave lots of notes to study. I just listened to him while laughing at his adorable acting.

My dad took Jungkook somewhere I don't know saying he need to have a great conversation with son in law. So embarrassing I know, we just started our relationship and my Dad just address him as his son in law.

Anyway im so Happy with my parents that they didn't said anything about him. I thought they would scold me or something . My parents know about my past so I was bit nervous especially when jungkook is friend of yugyeom.

"Sis tell me have you kissed him" Daniel ask.

"No.. I haven't kissed him and why are you so interested about it huh " I said and started tickling him.

My door was knocked, I look to see my mom smiling with her arms crossed.

"Hey mom" I said walking towards her.

"Mummy sis said jungkook hyung and they have kissed" Daniel shouted and mom started laughing.

"Shut up Daniel"

"Daniel baby mummy wants to talk to sis alone can you give us time" my mom said kissing his cheek.

"But it'll be boring, I dont have any friends" he said pouting.

"Who said you don't have friends , I can be your friend " jungkook said leaning against my door.

"Really hyung" Daniel ask to which Jungkook nod his head.

Daniel happily run towards him and hug him.

"Come let's go out and play" jungkook said putting Daniel on his shoulder.

"Mom I know you're worried about me" I said sitting beside her hugging her. I knew what she wanted to talk about.

"Of course I'm worried, you're my only daughter, anyway how is he your handsome boy?"

"Mom actually he's good , I know we just started relationship but you know mom he too have a past like me, and at first I really hated him so much but I don't know I just fall for him, mom you know his mom left him and he and his Dad does not share a good relation unlike me. Truth be told he's yugyeom friend but he's different , mom you won't believe but I'm the first girl whom he love I mean after his mother. I love him and trust him mom" I said hugging her more tight, I just missed her a lot.

"I'm happy if my daughter is happy and I trust him too, I saw his eyes and I know he loves you as said by him to your dad" my mom said kissing my forehead.

"Thank you Mom , I love you so much" I said.

"Ow what about me" I look up to see my Dad standing in my door.

"Dad of course I love you too and thank you as well" I said and hugged him too.

"Uh Dad what did you talk about with Jungkook" I ask looking at him.

"It's secret between son in law and me" he said and chuckle.

"Whatever I can ask him anyway"

"He won't tell you , he promised me and I will come to know if he is someone who I can trust " Dad said

"Fine Dad" I said and kissed them both on cheeks.

"I'll go look after Daniel and jungkook" I said and walk out my room.

"Hey what are you guys doing ?" I ask when I saw them on the sofa with Daniel sitting between his leg.

"Oh sis I'm having a race with hyung"

"Oh" I said and look at the screen and saw them having a car race.

"Can I also play" I ask

"Sure baby" jungkook reply winking at me.

"Hyung how can you call her baby, look at her she's so fat" Daniel said doing high five between them

"What? I'm not fat , how am I fat, yah! How can you say that to me , you muscle pig and chipmunk" I said glaring at them.

"Oh come on sis don't call me chipmunk I don't like it" Daniel said.

"Yes Danny is right and baby I thought you will stop calling me that" jungkook said and I roll my eyes.

"What? Danny" I ask.

"My Nick name ,only hyung can call me " Daniel said making me scoff.

"Danny do you think we should punish your sis" jungkook ask and Daniel mod his head.

Kookie whispered something in his ear And they hey both look at each other and nod their head.

They stood and I knew what they were up to...
So I ran fast....

They both chase me and after running I became so tired and they caught me...

"Stop please I won't say" I shout as they started tickling me.....

*****************

Please vote 💜💜 💜I love you my dear readers 💜💜💜

Please vote 💜💜 💜
I love you my dear readers 💜💜💜