38

"Hey! Dear readers I'm really sorry ,I couldn't update the chapters often, I just had lot of stuffs to do and it's been a long time. But I'll try and update everyday, I just hope you guys will not get uninterested with my book😔.... anyway I purple you all 💜 saranghae 💜 💜💜"

***************

I laid down keeping some distance between us and turn towards my corner and closed my eyes.

"Hey y/n you already slept" he said coming closer but I didn't respond.

Than he quickly sneak his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to his chest.

"I  love you y/n" he said and kissed the back of my neck making me flinch.

I couldn't sleep, I thought how did I fell in love with him. I thought I would never love anyone, thought love just don't exist and I promise to myself I won't ever fall in love but maybe I was wrong , I never even thought I would fall for this jerk who I thought I  hated the most.
Maybe I loved the wrong person back then. Jungkook did change my thinking about love. He just made me fall for him though he does so many things that I really really hate. Can I ever be love forever by jungkook. Now I'm scared if he do the same. But why do I believe him so much like even if I think this way my heart always seems to believe him.
But what about all those things that I saw with my naked eye, why do I have to witness all those make out session between jungkook and other girls. I just hate it. How can I even fall for him, I just can't believe I even confess infront of everyone.
I just hope I don't remember that happened between him and other girl. But I'm happy that I'm able to love someone, I guess it's time for me to erase the thought of love don't exist but always love someone who loves you back and be loved forever. Jungkook don't break my heart I smile a bit and went off to sleep.

............................

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

I woke up feeling my arm numb. I open my eyes to see y/n closer to me with her head resting on my arm and her one leg on my torso and her hand hugging my waist. I smiled at her. I tugged her hair behind her ear to take a good look at her beautiful face. She was sleeping so peacefully like an angel. I'm just happy she love me and I love her. Yes I thought I couldn't love anyone except my mother but she just made me fall for her without me knowing. I knew  I'd never get enough of her from the moment I touched her lips with mine though I never tell. I was damn worried thinking she doesn't want to see me and really hate me but she made me the most happiest person opening her feeling's to me. Those beautiful eyes will now see me only, those pink soft lips will now kiss me only, now she's mine.
I leaned towards and kiss her lip.
You're mine now I said and pulled her more closer to me and closed my eyes again.

YOUR P.O.V

I felt so warm around my neck, I open my eyes to see Jungkook head snuggling in my neck.
I pulled away from him and stood up.
I look at the time to see we have only thirty minutes for class.
I hurriedly pull down the blanket from jungkook and shook him.
But he would not budge.
"Yah! Muscle pig wake up"I shout in his ear.

He stood up quickly
"What Happened? Why are you shouting inside my ear?" He ask.

"We're late we only have thirty minutes, come on get up " I said and turn around to only be pulled back.

'What are you doing? We're late" I said trying to free myself

"I need something first" he ask with smirk on his face.

"What is that?" I ask.

"This"he said pouting his lips and leaning forward.

"Yah! Jungkook we don't have time come on."

"I  won't let you go if you don't give  me this first"

"Bu.....but I haven't brushed my teeth yet"

" I don't care "he said and before I could stop him his lips were already on mine.

After he pulled away I quickly went inside the bathroom when jungkook follow me. We   freshen up together  than I  hastily pushed him out the bathroom and  wore my uniform.

When I came out he was already in his black t shirt and black ripped jeans. But I didn't comment anything like  he often comes to class without uniform.
Which I don't understand because every student is compulsory to wear.

We head out to class.
We finally reached the class. 
I felt so many eyes looking at us especially me but I just ignore and we both went inside the class.

Miss Lee came inside and we wished her.

"Good morning class! I have to inform that next week you have final exam so before I want to ask if anyone has problem with any syllabus so that I will go for revision" she said looking at us.

Some students raise their hands and started to tell their problems.

After some period the bell rang for lunch time.

Jungkook and I came out to see Mina, Taehyung and other memembers sitting together. I felt so nervous. They were looking towards us with smile all on everyone face. This is so embarrassing.

When we reach the table everyone started to clap their hands.

"Yayyy...!!!
Congratulations Jungkook" everyone said and smiled at us.

"Can I see another kiss" Mina said giggling and I glare at her.

"Sure"Jungkook said and quickly peck my lips and everyone shouted again.

Oh my gosh I'm so done with this guys. I haven't forgave them and yet they're still playing.

"Yah! I didn't yet forgive you guys remember, god how embarrassing, you guys just made me foolish" I said glaring everyone.

"We're sorry y/n" said Tae tae

"Yeah we're really sorry y/n" they said in unison.

"But don't you think it benefited a lot and yeah how can you say we fooled you instead thank us that you could able to open your heart I don't even know how many days you would keep your feeling hidden if we didn't do this"  Mina said wiggling her brows.

"Shut up" I said. I know I was able to confess all because of their stupid act and games but I mean urrggghh .

"Oh by the way where is she? I mean kimbyul"  I ask.

"There"Jimin said pointing towards my left.

I turned my head's to see her eating wearing same uniform.

"I knew it she was from the same college but you guys just denied saying childhood friends" I said.

They all started laughing.

"She's my cousin" Mina said.

"You never told me though" I said rolling my eye.

"Sorry"she said pouting.

"Whatever" said and smile at her.

******

Presenting to you all readers with this cute sleeping baby Taetae 💜

Please vote 😔💜💜😘