42

Finally today will be the final exam and after which I will be free. I really want to graduate fast and do some job. I'm so happy after this I will graduate and get my diploma.

Last night Jungkook slept with us. Of course I didn't let him sleep in my room , I mean we have slept already but I'm just too shy when my parents are here. He was complaining but I just let him sleep with chipmunk.

But this morning he was so happy and I don't know why?. Everytime he would look at me and would smile like crazy and I'm absolutely thinking that this Chipmunk have said something which later he will definitely be getting from me.

Jungkook and I arrive together and met with Mina and others. They waited for us near the gate to wish us good luck for our last exam.
And I didn't knew that Kimbyul would be there with them especially she was with Taetae and were so close.
I thought something is wrong with them.
I should ask him later for sure.

I sat with one girl who was so familiar. She would glance at me whilst writing and would smirk which really annoyed me .

The questions were quite interesting and I could able to answer all and felt so happy.

After I finish and submitted my sheets and came out ,the girl who sat next to me was leaning against the door and stop me with her hand before me.

"Do you need anything?"I ask.

She completely ignored my question and scrutinise me actually while frowning.

"Hey! If you ain't saying anything can you just move away?"I said while pushing her hand away.

I didn't wanna be rude but her way just annoyed me so much.

"Oh sure! I just wanna say that your just another girl for him, after he gets inside you ,I guess you better leave him before he makes you cry" she said smirking.

I knew what she  was talking about , but she don't really have the right to say it. I knew after all jungkook plays with girls and leave but he love me now and I can see it in his eyes.

"Do you really love intruding in others affair? And what do you mean by leave him ,I mean why would I even do that when I really, really really love him "I said glaring at her.

"Of course I Don't intrude I just feel pity and don't wanna see you cry, just a warning "

"But I thought he makes my day making me laugh every minute"

"Come on ! Believe me your just another girl he wants to fuck" she said and that literally made me angry.

"You know what, I really don't care and tell you what? I really love him fucking me so needy and believe me he always do that and always stays with me instead of leaving me after all I ain't you" I replied

I felt just so angry that I said that  and turn around to only bumb with someone chest which felt so strong.

I look up and my eyes went wide when I saw it was jungkook,

"Wh...when did you come here ?" I ask .

" Now" he replied whilst covering his mouth and smiling.

I turn around again to see that girl walk away while stomping.

"Why are you smiling? Don't tell me you heard our conversation? I ask raising my eyebrow.

"I indeed heard " he replied and I felt so shy that my ear felt so hot, I kept my head down nervous, he even heard that, I quickly walk past him and ran away .
I can't face him ,what will he think.

"Hey! Don't run!" I heard his voice but I kept running.

"Yah! Do you want me to punish you? Stay still" he shout.

The word punishment stop me from going but I didn't turn my head.

"Are you shy! Why did you run huh?" He whisper slightly touching my earlobe with his lips making my ear and cheeks more burning.

"I'm not shy" I said and step aside.

"So you really love it, I didn't knew that" he said putting his arms around me and pulling me close to him.

"Shut up who said I love it" I scoff.

"Says the one who just confessed to that girl that she love being fucked by me"

"Shut up"

"Alright" he said and he bend his head not thinking straight I look up to meet his only lips.

This is public, i pushed him but he held me more tighter.

,...............
I KNOW I SAID ILL UPDATE OFTEN BUT I DIDN'T AND IM SO SORRY , ITS JUST THAT I FEEL MY STORY IS TOO BORING.😔

😔