23

The next morning you got up early , took shower and went down the kitchen to cook for them. You didn't know what they love to eat so
You started to make Galbi, sashimi , Japchae, chicken fried steak, Naengmyeon and meat.

After you finish cooking you started to set them on the dinning table

Good morning y/n Jhope wish whilst yawning and stretching himself. Good morning you wish back.
Wow! Did you made all this by yourself? Jhope ask when he saw the table. Ummmm yeah! Actually I don't know what you guys like to have so I made all this you said. Wow my fav chicken jimin shouted and seated himself. I smell something good jin said sniffing.

Hyung y/n made all these jimin said.
Woah!! I never knew you cook Namjoon said while coming towards the table.

Why so many noises? It's still morning jungkook shouted but stop when he saw the table. Why so many food? He ask. Y/n made for us jimin replied. Oh is it! Jungkook said looking at you.

Guys I'm hungry let's have jhope said drinking water. You guys have I'll go and wake Tae you said. He can wake up himself jungkook replied while blocking your way.

Oh y/n don't worry he's coming jimin replied.
Good morning guys, good morning y/n Tae wish you and jungkook roll his eyes.

Do you wanna know something y/n jin ask and you nod your head. These are our favorite food he said. Yeah did Tae told you jimin ask with his mouth full. No I didn't Tae replied. Thanks y/n it's so tasty, this my fav suga said having Galbi. And this is my fav Namjoon said cutting meat. I'm happy that I coincidentally made all your fav except muscle pig you said whispering the last two words.
But you already made my fav sashimi jungkook said when he heard you whisper.

* your p.o.v

After we had food we started to watch some random movies. Hey! Tae said nudging me. Yeah! I said. Let's go outside he ask. Okk i said.

Where do we go I said.
How about we swim? It's very hot he replied. Ok but I'll change my clothes and come I said and turn around as I was wearing sweater with Short's. Uhhh y/n he said grabbing my hand and I raise my eyebrow. Can you wear my shirt he said and scretch the back of his neck and I laugh at his awkward yet cute behavior. Okk i said I mean we are friend and I guess it's fine. He took of his black T-shirt and handed me. Thanks I said and went inside . Where did you went Mina ask wiggling his eyebrow. Ohh nowhere I'm going to swim I replied. Alone with him wearing his shirt wow so hot she said and ran away laughing before I kick her.

*Mina p.o.v
Why are you laughing jimin ask. I'm laughing at y/n. How about we all go and swim, Tae and y/n are going to swim I said. Oh sounds great! Hey guys let's go swim jimin shouted. Sure they replied and stood up.
Where's y/n and Tae jin ask. Here y/n said coming down the stairs wearing Tae's shirt.
Is that tae's shirt jimin ask and she nodded. Wow too close he said.

*your p.o.v
Why are you wearing his shirt jungkook ask after everyone went out. Because I want to wear I said. He hummed while walking up the stairs. You look good but I think you'll look more hot and Sexy if you wear mine he said coming close to me and I step back.
I don't wanna look hot anyway I said and ran down but he hastily grab my waist from the back and stop me from running away.
Do you think I'll let you wear that he whisper. And do you think I'll listen to you, jungkook I've said already you ain't my brother or Dad or friend so stop doing all these okkk I said. Of course I ain't anyone of those but I'm you boyfriend he replied and I laugh. I've never seen such a stupid person like you I said while laughing. I'm not stupid but I'm crazy he replied. Whatever now release me I said. Only if you take off this shirt he said and I scoffed.

Jungkook just intrude in some others girls life they'll be very happy but not mine I said but he suddenly picks me and put me on his shoulder. What the fuck are you doing? Get me down I said punching him.
You have to take off, I can't see you wearing other shirt he said when we reach his bedroom.
He put me down and went to his wardrobe and threw his shirt to me. But why should I wear yours and what do you mean by you can't see me wearing other shirt? I ask.
I just hate it he replied. But i love it I said. Jungkook I'm tired of fighting with you, can you please leave me alone I said sitting on his bed. Tell me anything but not that. Don't tell me to leave you he replied. Why? I yelled. I don't have answer for that he replied and I got more angry. Will you leave me if I had one night stand with you I ask and before I knew I was pushed down the bed with him hovering me.
Why do you say that? He ask pinning my hands above my head.
Because you sleep with girls and leave them I replied. I don't want that y/n I...
What the fuck are you doing Jungkook
Tae shouted barging inside the room before Jungkook said anything.
Jungkook climb of me and smirk at him. We're doing what you saw he replied. I quickly went to Tae and hauled him outside the room.