37

I can't believe they actually lie to me, they make me feel angry and jealous just to know my feelings . Do they even know how hurt it is to see them together,stupid asses but wait how am I gonna face the whole college , everybody knows what I did and oh god how am I gonna face muscle pig , stupid me I should have known before , I shouldn't have acted and should have control myself, stupid how can I do that infront of everyone, oh god it is so embarrassing, why did I became so bold oh god how am I supposed to act or talk to them. Oh yeah I can avoid them I mean even if the whole college know , I can't do anything bout that but of course I can avoid Jungkook right at least.
Do you really think you can hide from him my subconscious add.
Shut up I know I can't , I ain't fucking going to class tommorow.

I look at myself in the mirror just to see how stupid I look and how did I became so confident to even kiss someone infront of people.

*Knock knock*

Who might it be?
If it's Mina I'm gonna make sure her brain doesn't work.

I walk to the door and open my eyes wide to see Jungkook standing in my door.

What is he doing here? No no i..I can't face him I thought.
But before I could close the door he enter inside, shameless.

" What..what are you doing here? It's late you go home" I said while pushing him out. But he jolted me and pushed my back against the door.

"Tell me again y/n, whatever you have said before I wanna hear it" he said his forehead against mine.

"Go away Jungkook, it's late you should go home " I said and push him

"No I won't, didn't you said I'm yours , see I'm here and I'm all yours y/n don't push me" he said while grabbing my hand and keeping it either side of my head.

"Tell me you love me, y/n look at me and say you love me , come-on I badly wanna hear it, y/n do you know how I felt when you said all that to me, I thought my heart felt like it would explode, tell me y/n say you love me " he said staring at me.

"I don't love you ,just go to kimbyul okk" I said like I ain't really gonna say right, who told him to lie to me ,it can be his punishment.

He tilted his head a bit and his lips curves upward.
"You are jealous, come on I know I lie but I'm so sorry it ain't my fault, blame your bestie Mina for all this plan okay and really I don't even know who she is, I just know only her name okk" he said looking in my eyes.

I scoff at his words.
"Whatever you go home" I said.

"Not before you say you love me"he replied leaning closer.

"Look Jungkook I...."
And I felt his lips incompleting my sentence.

I felt something like jumping or running inside my stomach.
It was unlike him.
Usually he would kiss me so aggressively and angry but this time it Felt so smooth like I don't know but it felt so good,
He bit my lips making it depart than he slide His tongue, I slowly started to kiss him back.

We both pulled apart breathing.
"Y/n say you love me please I wanna hear it" he said caressing my cheeks.

"I..I...I love you muscle pig" I said and look down feeling embarrassed.

"Look at me and say again"

"What..are you ordering me" i ask

"No I'm begging you" he replied.

"I love you Jeon Jungkook"

" I love you too, I love you more than you do, I love you so much " he said and hugged me.

I hugged him back with smile on my face.

"Oh by the way! You did well ,I guess you copied well"he said looking at me.

"What? I don't understand? What did I copy" I ask.

"Really you didn't copy me?"

"What are you saying? I didn't copy anything?"

"Of course you didn't copy, you just did like me" he replied

"Yah! Jungkook I didn't do anything like you " I said whilst pushing him.

"Yeah,yeah! Says the one who confess her feeling infront of everyone in the canteen when I was sitting in the center and kissed me becoming so bold like I did to you, remember that was how I told everyone that you're mine and kissed you and it was the same table you seated" he said smirking.

"What the hell? Jungkook I didn't copy you nor did I knew that, I even forgot that day , you Shameless I didn't copy you okay, I just did what I wanted to and I..I... don't know why i....." I couldn't speak anymore as I again felt his lips.

"Okay you didn't copy me you just did like me, but you know what I never thought you'd be so bold enough to do like that and I really like it when you said im your's" he said after kissing me.

"You should go now, it's late" I said walking away from him.

"But you said I'm your's so I can stay with my owner right baby" he said walking towards me.

"What? No you ain't staying here and I'm not your owner just..just."

"Just what? Baby or are you scared that I wi..."

"Nooo...I'm not scared ,fine just sleep on the sofa okay" I said I mean yeah I'm scared and nervous as hell and I don't know why because I've never been scared or nervous like right now but after I confess my feelings to him somehow I'm very nervous.

"Than what? If you're not scared we can you know share the bed and baby you know I always have nightmares and I hate it"
He replied.

Than I remember that he used to have nightmare.

"Fine? We can share the bed but don't you dare do any stupid okk muscle pig" I said folding my arms.

"Sure oh but sorry it depends on my mood"

What?????????.

......................
Ok I don't know what I'm actually writing I just hope you guys understand my writings and please don't get bored...😔💖