31

Hyung here! Yugeom shout and waved at me.
I'm sorry hyung I tried to stop him but he's so stubborn.

It's ok...but did you know what happened to him? I ask.
I don't know hyung he replied and I nodded.

Kookie let's go home I said and touched his shoulder.
Hy... hyung yo...you...why are you here, I don't wanna go home he said and took the bottle to drink but I snatched it away.

What happened? Didn't you promise you won't take this pills? Why are you doing this? You know what it can cause you ? I ask.

I don't know hyung and I don't care if this can make me forget her? He said trembling.

What do you mean?
Hyung why don't she love me? Why does every person that I love don't love me back.
Hyung I never felt this hurt and break even when my mom left me but I feel my hurt will explode in any time.
Hyung why? Why? She was the first woman I fall in love after my mother yet she hates me.
Hyung she said she..she don't like him but they kissed.
Hyung she said she'll never love me.
Hyung am I such a worthless?
Hyung mother left me even when I begged her and asked her a chance and it's the same with her. I ask her a chance but she never give me a chance.

Hyung do you know how my heart beats Everytime she's with me. After my mother left me I never felt warm until I met her. When I'm with her I feel warm something I thought I'll never feel.
I love her so much hyung, I can't get her out of my mind hyung. Hyung do you know why I always play with girls and don't care about their feelings it's because I believe that they will leave me one day like my mother did but I just couldn't ignore my feelings for her, I felt something different from her, I felt home and I couldn't stop thinking about her Jungkook said but his breath slowed and he became breathless with tears rolling.
He than fall down..
Jungkook I shouted

Yugeom help me we need to take him to hospital I said and rushed inside th e car.

Hello Dr Kang can you come to the hospital right now...
Jungkook took pills and were heading to the hospital I said.

I'm here in hospital bring him fast.
Yes yoon I said.

Hyung we've reached...
Can you call other and inform them I'll take him inside.
I don't have their number.
Take my phone I said and handed him.

Yoon, yoon I shouted.
Here Jhope God he's breathing slowed , nurse be haste he shouted and took him inside the room.

Hyung I told them, they're coming.
Thank you I said and patted his shoulder.
Yugeom do you know who he is talking about or is it y/n ? I ask. Yes she is y/n, hyung Jungkook loves her and he said he'll confess but seeing his condition and all those words I feel like she didn't accept him. Hyung it's not the first time but he gets drunk more than he drink and feel stressed like he says y/n hates him.
He really loves her I think I said.

Jhope what happened to Jungkook? Namjoon, Jin and suga ask running.
He took pills and his breathing slowed I replied.
But why? He promised and he knew that? What happened exactly? He won't be taking unless there's something troubling him Jin said.

Hyung what happened to Kookie is he alright ? Jimin and Tae ask.

Guy's he's stressed about his feelings for her, i guess he confess but she didn't accept and this happened . He said he don't care if drinking and taking pills could make him forget her.
Guys I think he really loves her. I've never seen him in this condition after her mother let her. Hyung he said he have never felt this hurt and break even when his mother left him.
Tae by any chance did you guys kiss? I ask.

Wait? Who is her? Suga ask.
Y/n I replied.

The door open and yoon came out before Taehyung replied.
How is he? Jin ask.

Luckily he will be fine but he need to take rest and don't stressed him and he have also drank many alcohol and his liver is effected a bit so please stop him from alcohol and drugs. You guys know what happened I'm sure so please take good care of him yoon said.

Sorry yoon Jin said.
Can we meet him? Yoon
It'd be better if you let him take some test first , meet him later .
Okay.

Guys I think you should go home it's late I'll take stay with him I said.

No we're not going anywhere,
We're Staying suga hyung said.

Yes we're staying! Jimin said.

Fine I said.

Do...do.. Don't leave me.. please do.. don't leave me Jungkook shouted and starts to tremble.

Jungkook we're not leaving, your hyungs are here Jin said and hug him.

what is happening with him? He stopped having nightmares, why is he becoming this way? Namjoon said sighing.

*Taehyung p.o.v
I felt so sad seeing Jungkook in this condition. I know we fight but even so I love him so much, I fight with him because I wanted him to change not because I hate him.
I think the only person who can help him is y/n, I need to talk to her I know I love her so much but I have to stop.
I can't see jungkook in this condition.
He's not just my friend but he's my brother, I have to talk to her I thought.

Hey! Don't worry he'll be alright take this and wipe your tears Jimin said while giving me a tissue.
By the way did you really kiss her? Jimin ask.
No I never yes I did kiss but it was an accident but it happened long ago.
He misunderstood Jimin said.

**********
I'm sorry I don't know what I wrote but I hope you guys understand...
And please don't forget to vote please...jebal,jebal😭😭❤️❤️❤️

jebal,jebal😭😭❤️❤️❤️