35

"Good morning y/n!
You look so lazy , what's wrong?"
Ask Mina.

I'm just tired,
Uhh Mina do you know whether he came or not I ask

He? He who?

Ju... jungkook I replied and she mouthed oh teasingly.

Why do you ask? You miss him right!

No i..I don't, I'm just asking.

"He came, I saw him with kimbyul.
Y/n they don't look like friends, I mean she's so clingy ,you know I saw her holding his arm being clingy"

Oh I replied.

"Oh!!what do you mean oh? Huh
She loves him and I'm afraid if you don't talk to jungkook and confess , she might take him away from you"

I..I like him but I don't love him so it's fine if they love each other I replied .

Really y/n! Don't regret later if she make him hers she said shooking her head.

I'm hungry let's stop talking I said and drag her to the canteen.

Hey Mina, y/n here Jimin called waving his hand.

Y/n sit here Tae said patting a seat between him and Namjoon.

Uhh where is Jung.........

Oh hi Mina, hi y/n kimbyul said before I ask.

H..hi I replied and my eyes landed on their linking arms and again I felt something strange inside me.

Where did you guys went? Ask Namjoon.
"Oh I'm new here so I ask Kookie to show me around "kimbyul replied leaning her head against his shoulder.

"Hey y/n do you wanna join us, we're having a party" kimbyul ask.

"Party? What party? "

"Oh we're just having a small reunion party, you know I'm seeing them after long time so I miss them so much especially kookie, so come at my house " she ask.

"I...I don't think I...."
"Yes! Sure she'll come "Mina said Cutting me off.

"Ok than see you, come Kookie let's go" she said and he nodded.

"Do you guys know her?" I ask feeling a bit confused because as far as I know she went abroad and jungkook and other met later so how? I thought.

"Uhh yeah.. actually Jungkook told us about her and we've even met her whenever she comes home sometimes" tae said
but somehow I felt something is wrong like feel I've seen her somewhere in the college but I ignore my thoughts.

"Yeah..yeah..." they all said in unison and I nodded.

"Tae can you pick me , I don't know her address"

"Sure" he replied his mouth full.

**************
JUNGKOOK P.O.V

"Hey! Let's play truth and dare when she come. suga hyung you swing the bottle and Try to let the bottle point at kimbyul.
Namjoon than you ask her to kiss Jungkook and other things that is so close and intimate ,I know she'll get jealous and do something but first point the bottle at y/n and Jimin you ask her questions Mina said excitedly.

What if she misunderstood and thinks there's really something between us and do nothing? Kimbyul ask

Of course she'll do something, just watch and yeah kimbyul don't leave jungkook and be more clingy and jungkook even you have to do something like ,you know touch her hand or, or caress her head it'll be more interesting, you guys saw or not but I saw y/n staring at your linking arms this morning and I know she look a bit kinda sad I guess Mina said and she was right this morning y/n kept looking at our arms .how I miss her and want to hold her tight y/n please tell me you love me too , I know this shit games are so childish but if it makes you confess than I'm gonna act.