20

*your p.o.v

Why does he have to show up? And what did he mean by we have to talk? Do I look a fool? Does he think after humiliating me I will talk to him? I know it's been years but I don't wanna see his face yet he wants to talk. I said to myself. But why did you cry? And why did you walk away? My mind says. I don't know I..I just remembered and I walk away because I didn't want to see his face nor talk to him I said. But you have to face him and talk to him if not he would think otherwise? My mind says again and yes! Why did I walk away I should instead face him and show him that I'm not that girl who got fooled by him? And slap or beat him I thought. Snap out of it y/n and get ready for the Cafe I said to myself. I started to change my uniform when I heard a bell rang on my door. Who might it be? I thought and went to open the door to see Yugeom standing in front of me.
What are you doing here? And who told you my address? I ask.
I asked your friend and I'm here to apologise he said looking down. What? Apologise? Apology for what? For taking my virginity or for betting on me and insulting me I ask.
For everything I did,I know i did terrible things to you and I don't deserve forgiveness from you but please forgive me ,I'm so sorry ,I'm really sorry he said and I laugh at his words. Really! I don't need your facade apology I said. Y/n please forgive me, I regret for loosing you he said. Wait,what did you say? Regret for loosing me? Are you fucking kidding me! You didn't love me at all and you say you regret I scoffed.
I loved you and still loves you he said whilst grabbing my shoulder. Don't touch me? And don't fucking say you loved me I yelled. Yes! I really love you but I....he stopped and looked down again. But what? I ask. I..I thought friends will laugh at me for falling in love with you and leave me he said still looking down and I started to laugh at him. Wow! Yugeom that's great excuse, you were embarrassed to say that you're in love with me but not embarrassed when you sleep with me and insulted me I replied and laugh again. Dont give me absurd excuses just admit like you did before ok I'm not gonna be fooled again I said. I knew you won't believe me but I did and loved you and still do but I know I don't have a chance and I'll not interfere even though I love you cause there's someone who loves you more than I do. Y/n can you please forgive me please , I've been searching for you the whole time  to say sorry he said falling on his knees. Just get up and get away I said. No I won't until you forgive me. What's the use of asking forgiveness I ask. It haunt's me y/n please he said. And after being silent for seconds I open my mouth.
I...I forgive you but because I don't wanna be a bad person and keep grudges ,not because You're on your knees and saying excuses I said. It's not excuses but it's fine if you don't believe,I'm just happy you're accepting my apology he said while standing up, thank you y/n he said . Just go away I said. Bye! Take care he said and left.

**********************
*Taehyung p.o.v
Tae do you know anything between y/n and Yugeom? Namjoon ask.
Yugeom was actually y/n highschool boyfriend who betted on her and after he took her virginity he left her I said feeling more angry.
That's very terrible things,he shouldn't have done that Jhope said shooking his head. I feel bad for her , she's a good girl she don't deserve that Jimin said. So does it mean jungkook fought with him because of that Jin ask. Did he fight? I ask. Yeah! He took Yugeom away from us and came back with his knuckles bruised meaning he fought suga replied. Than that's great I said. Where is he? I ask. Maybe at the club Jimin said and I nod my head. But guys don't you think jungkook did something which he never does like he fought for y/n a girl for the very first time Jin said. Yeah! He somehow act quiet different when it comes to y/n Namjoon said. He suddenly wanted to have a fake girlfriend and kissed her infront of everyone and now fought with his best friend because of y/n Jhope said. Do you think he likes y/n but that's impossible for a playboy who have never onced loved a girl right Jhope continue. Maybe he likes her and maybe it's possible Namjoon replied. Nothing is impossible,the word itself says impossible suga said whilst standing up, good night guys he said and left.

I know jungkook don't like y/n but he actually loves her I thought.

Please vote🙏🙏🙏