39

After the class was over jungkook and I went to my house.
I thought of going to Cafe but than I need to prepare for exam so I called my manager asking for leave and he granted saying exam is more important , thank him.

" Come here baby"jungkook said while patting the space near him.

I went and sat when he suddenly pushed me down ,my back hitting the sofa.

"What....what are you doing?" I ask panicking.

"What do you think I'm gonna do" he replied his lips curved upward and slowly leaned down.

I stop him from coming more closer with my palm on his mouth.

"Uh..uh... jungkook I think we..we are... I mean I think we should better , you know study" I said looking at his eye.

He tilt his head and started to chuckle...

"What? Why are you chuckling?" I ask.

"Why are you panicking? Huh! Pabo I'm not gonna do anything without your consent  okay" he said before kissing my forehead.

I felt so relieved hearing him say that.

" But remember I won't be taking permission for doing this" he said and smashed his lips on mine before I could say anything.

He kissed me so passionately and so deep.
I felt breathless but he wouldn't pull away. But I just continue kissing him.

He pulled away gasping for air with his forehead on mine.

"I love you so much y/n" he said and hugged me.

"I love you too muscle pig" I said and he quickly pulled away from hug and started tickling.

" Yah! Stop it" I said whilst laughing.

"Will you stop calling me that than " he said and I nod my head.

I stood up quickly still laughing.
I ran up the stairs fastly and shouted.

"Jungkook is a muscle pig" I shouted and ran More.

"I am going to catch you , you ask for it" he said running towards me.

I enter my room and closed the door.

"Open it baby" he said but I didn't .

"Okay fine ,I won't do anything" he said .

"Are you sure" I ask.

"Yes baby I'm sure" he replied.

I open the door and  before I knew  I was pinned against the wall.

"What did you call me baby?" He ask.

"You said you won't do anything" I reply.

"Well I'm sorry" he said and kissed me again than he bit my lower lips making me whimper at the  pain.

He pulled away
"You ask for it" he said  smirking still pinning my hand.

I was about to speak when my stomach growl so loud making him laugh.

"My baby is hungry, come on let's eat something" he said and lead me down the kitchen.

After we finished feeding our stomach we went to our room to study. He said he'll stay with me agian , I denied  but I was happy
Though.

I was shocked when he did  solved all the questions so fast.
He always sleep and so irregular yet he solved many problems.
Seems my baby is not handsome but intelligent as well. Wait what? Did..did I say my baby , are you crazy I mean he's yours but omg.