C42. Do you... do you want me to sleep with you?

Chen Keyao was quite shocked by his action, and then he struggled subconsciously.

"What are you doing?" He said as he tried to get Rong Yi's hand off his eyes, but failed because he didn't use too much strength.

Rong Yi held Chen Keyao's head from behind. He was really nervous for fear that Chen Keyao should see the things in the room. That would be absolutely ten thousand times more terrible for Chen Keyao than the corpse played by the staff.

He had a bad feeling just now when he saw the serpentine pattern on the floor. Now, seeing the bottles and cans placed on the shelf of the darkroom behind the wall that had been pushed open in front of him, Rong Yi felt his blood froze.

Before they came in, the background information they read informed them that the male owner of this house had some unknown collection hobbies. Rong Yi never thought it would be collecting reptilian specimens. On the most striking position of the shelf placed a glass jar, in which was put a snake that was twice the thickness of Mimi; and obviously it was alive.

Even he himself got scared when seeing that. He feared that if Chen Keyao saw it, this poor Alpha would begin parkour around the house on the spot. This was not their own house. If Chen Keyao stamped on something and broke it, they would have to pay. Click the external link to unlock the whole chapter 42 - Do you... do you want me to sleep with you?