C11. Rong, be careful with that kid. He's a bit of a problem.

Chen Keyao's father was extremely well-maintained, looking like in his 40s at most. His figure had not been changed by age at all, his clothes were immaculate and his hair meticulously groomed. Not only had he a handsome countenance, but also his manners carried outstanding grace and elegance. This was very different from Rong Yi's previous imagination of an old father who would cause his son such frustrations.

So when he examined Rong Yi up and down, his brow in a slight frown, Rong Yi was so nervous that he blushed.

"This is..." When he spoke to Chen Keyao, his eyes were still on Rong Yi's face.

"My tenant," Chen Keyao strode over, "Don't come here all the time in future; there's no vacant room anymore."

Although Rong Yi had been warned downstairs not to say a word, he couldn't help but look at the handsome man in front of him and try to create a good impression for himself.

"Hello, uncle." He took the initiative to greet him.

However, this good-looking old man's brows furrowed even tighter after returning his greeting with a nod of his head.

"Yao Yao, tell me honestly, who is this?"

"Dad," Chen Keyao, who was opening the door, brushed his hand over his face and said, "Can you please stop calling me that in front of other people..."

"Answer me first," His father took another look at Rong Yi, who stood aside in bewilderment. "What's he got to do with you?"

"Haven't I just told you? My tenant," Chen Keyao opened the door and looked at him with resignation. "He rents my house. I am his landlord, and that's all. Do you want to come in and sit down for a little while? Or am I seeing you off now?"

His father still looked doubtful.

It dawned on Rong Yi: Chen Keyao's bad behavior and his promiscuous AA relationships must have caught the attention of his father who was also an Alpha.

Now that he came back with Chen Keyao with such uncovered boldness, they really did look like a gay couple who were going to live together.

...That was such an outrageous insult.

He was just about to say something, when Chen Keyao got in front of him: "Don't mess around here, okay? This Mr. Rong and I have just met today for the first time. Not familiar with each other at all. You're making yourself a joke by doing this."

Rong Yi rolled his eyes at Chen Keyao in his heart.

Chen Keyao's father, after hearing this, probably more or less believed it. He nodded and took two steps in the direction of Rong Yi, saying: "Sorry, Rong, right?"

An aged beauty also has its unique charms. Rong Yi was completely mesmerized and nodded very politely.

Chen Keyao's father drew near him and then lowered his voice: "Rong, be careful with that kid. He's a bit of a problem."

"......"

Rong Yi was left speechless. Chen Keyao, who had already entered the apartment by then, suddenly dashed out again and shouted: "Dad! What are you doing?!"

When Rong Yi saw his embarrassment, he suddenly felt a secret joy in his heart.

He licked his lips and said in the face of Chen Keyao: "How could it be? Mr. Chen is a very nice and kind person."

Chen Keyao's father immediately looked back at his son with alarm: "That's why you should be careful. He's being nice to you for a purpose."

It was intended to embarrass Chen Keyao deliberately, but now although the goal had been achieved, Rong Yi felt that he seemed to be lifting a rock only to drop it on his own feet.