C22. What a rubbish forum!

It was really hard not to associate.

It was just that the post was too thin on detail. Given that in this vast world such events were not necessarily unique, Rong Yi was afraid to jump to conclusions.

Especially, the middle part of the post, with its lengthy description of this Omega character, was way too exaggerated. Although regardless of gender, Rong Yi was confident that he was indeed good-looking, but still not to that kind of extent.

When he saw the date of the post, he was even more hesitant.

Normally it should be just a few days after someone had experienced an incident that he would write about it in a post, right? However, this post was published two days after he moved in with Chen Keyao.

He checked the post author's profile, and found that the first sex column showed "female."

Besides, would vomiting count as a stress response?

So taking everything into account, Rong Yi thought it didn't seem quite right and completely impossible to tell if the post was about him. After all, there is nothing new under the sun; the world is so big, and it's not surprising that something like that happens from time to time. But whether it was about him or not, Rong Yi couldn't stop himself from writing a reply to this post.

"Isn't it obvious that you've got some kind of illness? If you're ill, why don't you go and get it treated!"

He made a point to register an account on this forum so that he could publish a reply. However, when he clicked 'Reply to Post' a window popped up asking him to verify his phone number. He patiently filled in his phone number and then the verification code, only to receive another pop-up message saying that he would have to complete a forum task first, so he uploaded his picture and completed his personal information section as instructed, and then when the unyielding Rong Yi tried to publish his reply again, the system displayed another message saying that new users could not put up posts until 24 hours later.

What a rubbish forum.

Rong Yi was so totally mad that he closed the web browser on the phone and went to sleep straightaway.

It was Sunday the next day. Rong Yi slept through the night until noon.

Chen Keyao was on a phone call with someone in the living room when Rong Yi came out of his room. When the two men's eyes fell on each other, Chen Keyao nodded at Rong Yi, and Rong Yi got flustered for no reason and fled into the bathroom without responding.

Although all the peripheral information was not matching up, Rong Yi was still tempted to wonder if that post was actually posted by Chen Keyao.

Rong Yi was particularly concerned about one detail in the post. The man said that it was not Omegas that he could not accept, but himself who had feelings for Omegas.

The scene in the elevator the night before yesterday was not totally clear in Rong Yi's drunken memory, but it still had some traces. Rong Yi never mentioned it after he woke up, but that didn't mean he didn't care.

He was actually upset and couldn't let it go. Even though Chen Keyao said "We're friends now," yet he got sick when he simply gave him a hug. It was a brutal trampling of his self-esteem. Even though Chen Keyao explained that he would feel sick when riding in an elevator, of course Rong Yi didn't believe that.

But he didn't want to unmask the lie either, as it would be a punch in the face for himself. He had thought at the time that Chen Keyao was actually a man with a very gentle heart, who still tried to protect his dignity while he himself was unable to refrain from his instinctive physical repulsion.