C38. His name is... Yaoyao?

After the greeting, they took a picture together. Rong Yi was then led into the reception hall by Chen Keyao.

By the time they found the seat with the name card marked as "Chen Keyao and his partner", Rong Yi had forgotten everything he wanted to ask. Under the table, he held his right hand in his left hand and felt that his whole body was sweating slightly.

Just at the door, Chen Keyao's younger brother said that they looked particularly suitable for each other standing together.

Most probably he was just being polite. In other people's eyes, he and Chen Keyao were both Alphas, so when standing hand in hand, they should look pretty weird.

But Rong Yi still felt very happy to hear that, and as a result, became particularly fond of Chen Keyao's half-brother too.

Chen Keyao seemed to have quite a few acquaintances in this hall. From time to time, people came to greet him. Most of them, like his brother, called him a "school senior".

When Rong Yi finally recalled his doubts, Chen Keyao volunteered to explain them to him.

"We used to be in the same high school," he said. "We were two grades apart, but we were in the same club. All the people who just came to say hello were friends of the club."

Rong Yi was a little surprised: "So Sister Lan at that time..."

"No," Chen Keyao shook his head. "She and my father were separated only after I graduated from high school."

Rong Yi listened without saying a word for a moment.

This relationship was really confusing, but it seemed inconvenient to get to the bottom of it when it was about other people's family matters.

Seeing his baffled face, Chen Keyao laughed for some reason.

"You can ask."

"You and your brother had known each other before that?"

If they first met as half brothers, even if they then met each other in school, it wouldn't have been very suitable for them to call each other 'senior' and 'junior', and to even continue this habit to the present day. Click the external link to unlock the whole chapter 38 -> His name is... Yaoyao?