C5. Could you please sacrifice yourself for us?

Rong Yi ran all the way home.

He even inserted the key in the lock for several times before he opened the door. Having dumped his shoes and rushed into his room immediately, he jumped into his quilt without taking off his coat. Then he buried his head under the pillow with his right fist pounding at the bed, silently laughing like crazy.

After him being like this for a few minutes, he finally set his mind at rest. Right at this moment, the phone in his pocket rang.

His new boyfriend just sent him a message.

"I forgot to say good night to you. Go to bed early."

Rong Yi looked at his phone while giggling constantly.

Then he put down his phone and rolled back and forth on the bed while giggling constantly.

The world was so wonderful. His life was so beautiful.

While he covered his face, he still had the illusion that he could smell Chen Keyao's scent.

Nowadays everyone got vaccinations of long-term pheromone inhibitor. As for a bachelor, Rong Yi seldom smelt any pheromone from an Alpha. Therefore, although the pheromone from Chen Keyao was only a little, Rong Yi was still affected by that.

However, he also believed that the reason for his hyper state was not only because of a little bit pheromone.

His happiness was from the depth of his heart.

Chen Keyao must really love him. That was why there had been a smell like that being given out from Chen Keyao's body unconsciously. Only when an Alpha met the love of his life would he do something like that. And it was more like an instinct, which couldn't be controlled by consciousness.

Rong Yi realized that Chen Keyao, this handsome Alpha must want to mark him deep down.

Although it was still too early to say that according to their emotional foundation, he still felt joyful knowing that his crush had a desire for him.

He didn't know how that thief which brought him and Chen Keyao together was doing right now, but he really would like to send that thief an award.

.

Nevertheless, after taking a shower, Rong Yi who got calm began to be swayed by considerations of gain and loss.

Since he had been through too many obstacles in his pursue of true love, he couldn't help but lack of self-confidence when happiness stroke him all of a sudden.

Come to think about it, Chen Keyao did have admitted that he didn't know Rong Yi well. They both fell in love at the first sight at the beginning of this relationship. Meanwhile, Chen Keyao seemed to be as uncertain as Rong Yi. He even tacitly accepted that he would be rejected by Rong Yi.

But that made no sense. No matter how much he looked like an Alpha, Rong Yi was still a pure Omega who had a normal aesthetic standard. Did Chen Keyao know nothing about his fatal attraction to an Omega?

Were all those Omegas around Chen Keyao blind?

After pondering for a long while, he suddenly came up with a scary speculation.

He never saw Chen Keyao's identity card though Chen Keyao had seen his. Was it possible that Chen Keyao was also another Omega, just like him?

Being scared out of wits by his thought, Rong Yi pulled out his phone and checked Chen Keyao's personal information.

He hadn't noticed before that Chen Keyao didn't indicate his second gender like most of the people.

The more he thought, the more nervous he got. In the meantime, some weird idea welled up in his mind. No wonder there were some Omegas who were still obsessed with Rong Yi after they had known his second gender. If Chen Keyao really was an Omega, Rong Yi didn't know if he had the guts to break up with him. However, two Omegas wouldn't have a future together. It was not like they could have happiness by lying flatly on the bed.