C37. You felt what?

A blushing face and raised heartbeats were the basic etiquette that Rong Yi had always maintained for a handsome Alpha of the right age.

"If there is any need... Well, if you want to talk, why don't we change to another place first?" The man said to Li Xiaoran, who seemed most emotional there.

Rong Yi took a quick look at the badge on his chest. It had two characters that meant 'manager' in front of his name. Probably he was just passing by, afraid that the guests might suddenly get into a fight, so he must have hurried over to try to stop it.

Li Xiaoran obviously didn't want to make a fuss about it. He glared at Rong Yi and turned around, leaving the trolley behind. The Omega next to him hesitated for a moment, but followed with the child in his arms. After two steps, he looked back at Rong Yi, but didn't say anything in the end.

So Rong Yi was left there alone, together with that supermarket manager who was fascinatingly good-looking.

"Thank you for that," Rong Yi took the initiative. "I was really frightened just now."

"Sure," the manager shook his head with a smile, then looked at the shopping trolley left by the family and sighed. "This old boy has some temper. Did you accidentally bump into each other?

Rong Yi immediately nodded, "Yes!"

He wanted to chat a little more, but unfortunately the other one didn't have that kind of leisure.

"Good that you were not hurt. You can always find a uniformed salesman or myself if you need to," he said, raising his hand and pushing the shopping that fully-laden trolley. "I will not hold you up from your shopping then."

He pushed the trolley away, most likely to return everything back to their shelves.

Rong Yi stood and looked at him for a while, then sighed in his heart.

He looked very handsome, and had a good personality. It must be a great pleasure to be with such an Alpha. Click the external link to unlock the whole chapter 37 - You felt what?