C32. Where am I?

"Am I making a loud noise?" Chen Keyao spoke with surprise.

Not really.

He could tell Chen Keyao's wariness just by the sound. He tore off the yogurt lid for at least half a minute so as not to make any noise.

It was Rong Yi himself being uneasy.

He lay on Chen Keyao's bed and slept under Chen Keyao's quilt. And Chen Keyao was within two meters of him. Then the slightest sound would be amplified in his excessive consciousness.

Rong Yi simply sat up.

When he turned his head toward Chen Keyao in the dark room, he was soon taken aback.

"So you are nearsighted?"

"Plano lens," said Chen Keyao, who wore glasses and looked a little embarrassed. "My eyes get blurred after long time before computer screen."

Rong Yi stared at him for a moment then turned away.

From the moment he lay down, Chen had turned off the overhead light in the room, and now all that was left was his computer monitor and the desk lamp adjusted to the lowest brightness beside him.

So in the hazy and dim light, Chen Keyao looked somewhat strange with a pair of glasses.

'It feels weird.'

"Aren't you going to sleep?" Chen Keyao asked.

"I..." Rong Yi quickly glanced at the yogurt in his hand, "I heard you eating, and I'm hungry too."

Chen Keyao stood up upon hearing that: "Oh, wait a minute."

He took a cup of yogurt for Rong Yi. Click the external link to unlock the whole chapter 32 -> Where am I?