C23. Isn't it cute?

Chen Keyao seemed to want a sparerib soup every day.

After a brunch, Rong Yi went to the supermarket. He bought a lot of spareribs, and a lot of yogurt and biscuit snacks. Chen Keyao, who slept late, came out to rummage through the refrigerator in the middle of the night every day. In order to ensure that his food would not be robbed halfway, Rong Yi felt it necessary to prepare more food as a precaution. Anyway, if he only ate spareribs, then the boarding fee Chen Keyao handed over last time would not run out for quite a while.

Chen Keyao gave him a ride for the supermarket trip, but he didn't get out of the car. When Rong Yi came back with the bags, he found Chen Keyao playing with his mobile phone in the driver's seat.

Rong Yi could not help but associate this with the forum he found last night and that post that he cared about most.

Getting into the car, he asked casually, "What were you browsing just now?"

"Just surfing around," Chen Keyao turned the key. "You're pretty fast."

Rong Yi turned slightly to look at Chen Keyao, and then asked, "What's your ID name on the Internet?"

For some reason, Chen Keyao reacted quite alarmedly: "Why are you suddenly asking this?"

"Just happened to have thought of this," said Rong Yi. "What's the matter? Is it a bit unspeakable?"

Yesterday, the ID of the poster was called "seven melons on a vine", which was a bit funny, but not too conspicuous. It was not so ridiculous as to seem unspeakable.

'Could it be that he's worried that I would go searching for his post after I find out about his ID?'

Rong Yi was suspicious, while Chen Keyao seemed unnecessarily nervous: "Have you already found out?"

"What?" Rong Yi was a little excited.

"... Are you trying to draw me out?" Chen Keyao was looking ahead, "Are you that keen to find out what I really do?"

"Ah?"

Rong Yi couldn't understand for a while. What did the name used on the Internet have to do with an occupation? Did Chen Keyao turn into a keyboard superhero as soon as he turned on a computer?

Chen Keyao took a look at him and smiled.

"It's all right. I'm just talking nonsense," he said. "My name on the Internet is called 'Your Teacher Chen'."

"..."

Rong Yi was very sure that this was indeed nonsense. The man was obviously relieved to discover that the two of them were not talking about the same thing and then began to make things up.

To draw someone out was not Rong Yi's strong point. He didn't manage to find out anything over the whole weekend, and he had to plunge himself into work again as a new week began.

Love life was in a definite void, but the career was unimpeded all the way. The project was progressing very smoothly and was expected to come to an end next week. As long as the client did not make unreasonable demands, everyone would soon be able to get a long-awaited holiday.

Everyone was highly motivated, especially Comrade Xiao Zhang. At the noon break, she came to Rong Yi again, saying that she wanted to use her annual leave as well as the vacation when she was done with this project.

In order to get a longer vacation, many people use annual leaves in this way. Rong Yi said that that shouldn't be problem, and then he asked if she wanted to go away on a trip. As a result, he immediately got an excited look of "I was just waiting for you to ask".