C13. Can't you just knock him out first?

'At such a quiet late night, a single A and a lonely O, what is he trying to do by sneaking into my room like this?'

Rong Yi lay on his bed, squinting his eyes at the dark shadow by the bed, and his heart was thumping away. Could it be that Chen Keyao suddenly changed his mind and realized what a great partner he was as an Omega? But wasn't that too sudden? He was not ready at all.

No, no. Rong Yi decided he was not such an easy man. There was no reason why he should allow Chen Keyao to summon and dismiss him at will and he should just lift up his duvet cover for him.

Other problems aside, what if Chen Keyao threw up on him again?

However, Chen Keyao's physical strength was amazing. Even if he fought back, he would be no opponent to Chen Keyao. If Chen Keyao intended to harass him by force, wouldn't he lose his life right here? Wasn't he a bit too careless, moving into an alpha's house like a headless idiot?

Just when these thoughts were raging through his head, the figure who had been scrutinizing him quietly finally moved.

Rong Yi's heart was in his mouth when he saw this person's first movement, but he soon started to feel confused, because the guy turned slowly, tiptoed up to the low cabinet by the bed, and then crouched down.

Rong Yi had only been here for two days, and had very little baggage with him. The cupboard was never opened, and he didn't even know what was inside.

The man held his breath, opened the drawer with an extremely slow motion, and quickly let out a low cursing sound.

Due to the poor lighting and fear to open his eyes fully, Rong Yi had been seeing blurry images only so far, but he was completely startled when he heard this voice.

The cursing was very brief, but it sounded very weak. Rong Yi had a very deep impression of Chen Keyao's voice, as that was a very mellow baritone, extremely magnetic and deep down in his heart Rong Yi loved it very much. Every time he got close to listen to Chen Keyao talking, his heart would melt.

But this guy's voice sounded really unpleasant.

So, who would be the person appearing in his room at such a quiet time of the night and sneakily rummaging through the closets?

Rong Yi suddenly recalled what Chen Keyao had told him in the kitchen.

Recently, several families in this neighbourhood had been hit by burglars.

...Oh, no. Such bad luck?

Just while Rong Yi was having a panic, the burglar, who found nothing in the bedside table, stood up again with his back hunched, and then crept quietly to the wardrobe.

Rong Yi now squinted his eyes and looked at the guy carefully, and he found this guy looked rather dodgy and his crooked figure was as far removed from Chen Keyao's as heaven from earth. Rong Yi felt rather ashamed of the slightly amatory imaginations he had earlier.

But now, what exactly should he do?

When he saw the thief carefully opening his wardrobe and reaching his hand inside it, Rong Yi was outraged.

It was bad enough that this stranger was touching his clothes, but it seemed this guy was going to go through all the pockets as well? That was outrageous. Rong Yi quickly compared this person's body size with his own, and thought he might have a chance to fight.

He looked around carefully, but didn't find any useable weapon within his reach. This was not very reassuring.

Seeing that the man had reached into the wardrobe, Rong Yi was just about to stand up when he heard a sudden "clang" sound on the floor.