C21. The embarrassment is killing me.

Rong Yi felt that his embarrassment quota had been thoroughly overdrawn.

At dinner time that day, the atmosphere at the table was almost suffocating.

When a usually big-hearted and straightforward guy tried to hide his feelings deliberately, the result would always be particularly awkward. Liu Yuan tried very hard to behave naturally in front of them, but unfortunately, it was clear that he overexerted himself and achieved the opposite effect.

When seeing that Liu Yuan, with his stiff moves and evasive eyes, dropped food on the table again and yet still took a big mouthful of rice, finally Rong Yi couldn't help kicking Chen Keyao under the table.

Chen Keyao looked at him and didn't say anything.

While Liu Yuan's mind was drifting afar, Rong Yi quickly take the opportunity to mouth the words at Chen Keyao.

"Didn't you explain to him?"

When in the kitchen just now, after they had looked at each other in dilemma for quite a while, Chen Keyao said he would go and explain to Liu Yuan, and then followed him out.

But when Rong Yi finished cooking and put dishes out on the table one by one, there was still an awkward atmosphere between Chen Keyao and Liu Yuan in the living room.

Up to now, dinner was almost finished, and Rong Yi was almost certain that Chen Keyao's so-called explanation work had not been implemented at all. He glared at Chen Keyao whose face showed a very complex expression and decided to take the matter into his own hands.

For this kind of topic, the more you try to hide, the more deliberate and conspicuous it looks. On the contrary, sincere openness will make it more natural and persuasive.

Rong Yi believed that it would be the best if he explained directly at the table in front of everyone.

"Well," he said after clearing his throat deliberately, "Liu Yuan, you came into the kitchen just now..."

Before he could finish, Liu Yuan, who was drinking the soup just then, sprayed out all the liquid in his mouth in shock.

Chen Keyao, sitting opposite him, instantly assumed a defensive posture. Unfortunately, he was one second too slow, and was sprayed all over his head and face. Chen Keyao jumped up at once and said, "Damn, you're absolutely disgusting..."

He stood up immediately and went to the bathroom, leaving Liu Yuan, who was wiping his mouth at a nonplus, and Rong Yi, who was looking a bit stiff after being interrupted, staring at each other in embarrassment.

"I... I didn't see anything, "Liu Yuan suddenly said." I suddenly went blind at that moment. "

"No, I meant to say..."

"Don't worry, I'm deaf too." Liu Yuan hastened to add.

"..." Rong Yi felt helpless, "Actually some things are not like what you see or hear."

Liu Yuan hesitated for a moment: "Ah, I know. Keyao has told me that you two are not in that kind of relationship. I... I don't have any disbelief or suspicion."

"..."

Just then, Chen Keyao had finished washing his face and returned to his seat.

Seeing that the atmosphere was still delicate, he tentatively asked Rong Yi, "Have you told him everything?"

Not yet! Rong Yi wanted to explain it openly, honestly and justly, but the conversation somehow just couldn't carry on.

"Okay, I don't care how this guy has explained it to you," he smacked on the table. "Actually, it was just because..."