C15. Your car door...How much did it cost to repair?

Maybe that's why people say 'all parents' hearts are dedicated to their children'.

When Father Chen learned of Rong Yi's gender, his attitude warmed up visibly. Rong Yi tried to interrupt him several times in order to retreat to his bedroom, but all failed.

The takeaway was almost cold, but he had to sit on the couch and listen to this uncle's praise for his son, who vexed Rong Yi immensely.

"Yao Yao, he may look a bit rough and not very good at talking, but he's actually extremely good-tempered. You see, he learned martial arts from a young age, but he's never started a fight with anyone. He's a good kid. Plus he makes good money and is very generous. He's definitely the type of person who will dote on his wife. I'm his father. I know him best."

'Then why don't you know that he would throw up at an Omega?'

Jung forced a smile for courtesy: "Ah, is that so."

"And he really loves kids," Father Chen said, shaking his head at the same time. "But what is the point of teaching classes to other people's kids? Why won't he just get married and have his own babies? Right?"

Rong Yi tried to lift up both corners of his lips: "Oh."

"You eat and live together every day, and you must have a great relationship, right?" Father Chen looked at him with anticipation. "Xiao Rong, do you...have anyone?"

"I..." Rong Yi was just about to tell him the truth, but he realised that might give him endless trouble in future. In order to make this poor father give up his unrealistic expectations as early as possible, he swallowed involuntarily and then nodded, "I do."

At these words, Father Chen raised his eyebrows slightly, as expected.

"How can you live with an Alpha when you have a partner then?"

'What? You're accusing me of being a loose O.'

Rong Yi was not letting this one off easily. He used Chen Keyao as an example: "To be honest, my partner is also an Omega, so he's very relaxed about me living with an Alpha."

When someone with a look like Rong Yi's said these words, they sounded rather convincing.

Father Chen was shocked: "So...that's why you and Yao...are..."

"Uncle, if there's nothing else, I'll go back to my room then," Rong Yi stood up. "Have you had dinner yet? Do you want me to cook you something?"

Father Chen furrowed his brow deeply: "It's OK. I'll leave soon."

Having said that, he immediately stood up and walked toward the door, but turned around again: "Please don't tell Yao Yao that I've been here today, OK?"

Rong Yi looked up at the camera in the corner of the living room: "...Oh."

When Father Chen was at the door, Rong Yi heard him mumbling a few more words: "You young people. It's really not good to be like this."

Rong Yi curled his lips.

Like father like son. Not just resemblance in the looks, but also this tendency of saying annoying things to other people.

After Father Chen left, Rong Yi ate his takeaway first, and then searched the living room for ages to finally dig out the first-aid box. He didn't know whether to cry or laugh when he opened the box.

Not only did Chen Keyao put back in there the used cotton buds and iodine bottle, but also he had thrown in that bag of sanitary towels. Was he planning to keep them as gauze substitutes for his next injury?