C33. That was bullshit.

"Are you feeling better? Still feeling unwell?" Chen Keyao looked back at him as he walked into the kitchen with the yogurt.

"Not too bad. Should be OK now," Rong Yi frowned at the bag in his hand. "Why did you buy so much yogurt?"

"I saw they were having a special sale, so I bought more than usual." Chen Keyao looked quite smug.

Hearing this, Rong Yi's heart sank immediately. He stepped forward quickly, took out one pack of yogurt from the bag and began to look for the best before date.

Sure enough, the best before date was tomorrow.

He shoved the pack with the best before date side up under Chen Keyao's eyes: "Would you be able to drink all these in time?"

Chen Keyao was shocked: "Oh?"

Then he immediately opened the pack, took out a yogurt and put it in Rong Yi's hand. "Quick, drink it!"

"..."

Just as Rong Yi was trying to find words to say, Chen Keyao opened another yogurt and walked towards the kitchen, shouting, "Sister Lan, you've been working too hard. Come for a yogurt first."

Baby son was suddenly so caring. Sister Lan was very pleased and accepted the expiring yoghurt happily. Click the external link to unlock the whole chapter 33 - That was bullshit.