C6. Is it unisex?

Rong Yi would never expect to hook up with anyone for work in this way.

If he had to go on a blind date with an Omega a few weeks ago, he would have been very upset. But now, it was a relief.

He fell in love so easily and quickly only when he was going through a breakup.

Finally, Rong Yi got an Alpha who appreciated him, so he cherished this relationship very much and tried nothing but to make it work. That was why it would never be a problem as long as his blind date was not an Alpha.

Even though he didn't look like an Omega, Rong Yi was a pure Omega psychologically. He was not in the least interested in people of the same gender, so he wouldn't look like an inconstant man and feel guilty about it.

At least he didn't have to make a decision now. At this moment, he finally got a minute and couldn't wait to meet his boyfriend.

*

He had contacted Chen Keyao in the morning when he didn't know if he would get a minute. When Chen Keyao said he had to teach a class this evening, Rong Yi felt pity at it.

But then he was secretly pleased.

He had never seen Mr. Chen teach kids.

Would his Alpha be surprised if he suddenly showed up?

*

Rong Yi found the place easily according to the address given by Chen Keyao.

He had scarcely come in when the desk clerk gave him a warm welcome. Rong Yi was too shy to say that he came here to see his boyfriend, so he equivocated when asked. Then he was considered as a parent who visited here to learn more about the class.

In order to attract more clients, the staff actively led him to visit the classroom. A little way into the building, Rong Yi saw many parents waiting outside the classrooms.

To help visitors and parents get a better view, the side near the corridor was made of transparent glass.

Rong Yi reached the first classroom. Though the teacher wasn't Chen Keyao, he still couldn't move a step further after looking inside. A group of toddlers followed the teacher carefully to kick while shouting "Hi-yah! Hi-yah!". Rong Yi just couldn't help laughing.

"This is the childhood class," the staff took the opportunity to introduce. "How old is your kid, Sir?"

It would be up to Mr. Chen.

Rong Yi answered in his mind. He gently coughed to hide his shyness, and asked, "Where is Mr. Chen Keyao's classroom?"

"Ah," the staff paused. "Mr. Chen's class is full. But if you're interested, you could take a turn at the end of the corridor."

*

There were parents waiting outside Chen Keyao's classroom, quite a few, actually.

Walking closer, Rong Yi could hardly find a place with a good view. Thanks to his height, his sight wasn't blocked even though he stood in the back.

Chen Keyao was demonstrating for his students, with his back to the corridor.

He was wearing the staff uniform, Rong Yi guessed, with logo on his back, which was a little silly. But with the help of his erect posture, he looked indescribably handsome in the uniform.

Rong Yi was not so interested in punches and kicks, so naturally he didn't get it. He just felt that the movements made by his boyfriend were quick, clean and powerful and the moment he raised his hand to punch was thrilling and tempting. The damage caused by those movements was unknown, but it was clear that Mr. Rong was hit right in the heart.