C3. So you already have a boyfriend?

Before Rong Yi fell into asleep, he had kept tossing and turning on the bed while failing to send any message.

As the saying goes, good beginning is half the work. It was so rare that an Alpha hadn't shown any prejudice toward him. And that Alpha happened to be extremely handsome. Rong Yi felt that he had to be careful this time.

He entered a few words, deleted them, felt his heart being in torn, and tossed about on the bed. Then he browsed on Chen Keyao's Moments and appreciated the photos there. After that, he continued to enter and...delete. After repeating this for a few times, he found that Chen Keyao had updated a new post.

"There are only two months left in this year. Could I accomplish this year's goal of stopping being single?"

With his hands shaking, he liked that post unintentionally.

When he came back to earth, there was a new message suddenly popping out in the dialog box which he had started at for the whole night.

"I think you might have left something on my car."

After a short moment of being at a loss, Rong Yi slapped on his leg violently all of a sudden.

That was right, why hadn't he thought of leaving something on Chen Keyao's car on purpose? That would be a perfect excuse! Luckily, although he hadn't thought of this method due to his nervousness, he still must have lost something on Chen Keyao's car because he was a careless person indeed.

Then Rong Yi replied intensely.

"I'm so sorry. What have I left on your car?"

A cute Emoji was sent back to him immediately with Chen Keyao's question,

"You don't even know what you have lost?"

That was awkward. Rong Yi searched all the pockets all over and checked his coat deliberately. After racking his brain right and left, he speculated that the thing he had left was his handkerchief.

Because he always got dizzy when taking the car and smelling the Essential Balm in the public would made him look like an old man, so he was used to applying some balm on the handkerchief. Then he only needed to smell the handkerchief when he felt uncomfortable.

After asking if it was his handkerchief, Rong Yi got a positive answer.

It was not like Rong Yi's handkerchief was of a famous brand, not to mention that it was full of Essential Balm right now. It didn't matter if it was lost or not. Besides, Chen Keyao could simply have it delivered to him by express.

However, Chen Keyao asked when Rong Yi would be free and offered to bring the handkerchief to him.

If he still wasn't in the hallucination that Chen Keyao was willing to be with him, he wouldn't be Rong Yi!

Now he even had the impulsion to reply straightly: Do you have a thing for me? If so, let's stop beating around the bush. I'm also fond of you, very much. Why don't we commit to a relationship now?

At last, Rong Yi gave up this crazy idea, being afraid that he might scare Chen Keyao away.

Then he might as well just let Chen Keyao bring the handkerchief. And he could use this as an excuse to invite Chen Keyao to dinner. That would be great. After they had met each other for enough times, they might even have children by then.

So Rong Yi expressed his great thanks on WeChat. Then he made an appointment with Chen Keyao in haste to meet after two days when he was off duty.

After spinning around twelve times in the room excitedly, Rong Yi turned around and saw a handkerchief which was folded right on his table.