*Chapter Ninety Nine* {Graduation}

"I look like a fucking cherry" Claire complained looking at herself in the mirror

"I look like a fucking cherry" Claire complained looking at herself in the mirror. She's wearing her graduation gown. The gown isn't flattering in the slightest and Claire felt as if she looked horrible.

"A very beautiful cherry" Henrik tried. Claire just gave him an annoyed look. "You look pregnant, beautiful but pregnant" He said walking in front of her.

"I look like a whale... Whale's aren't sexy" Claire said. Henrik smirks and easily picks her up and lays her on their bed. He climbs on top of her careful with her stomach.

"On the contrary... I believe their very sexy" He whispers lowering his head. She grins as he kisses her. "I could eat you up" He whispers kissing down her throat. Claire moans and claws at his back.

"Claire! Don't you dare get frisky with Henrik! We have a graduation to get too!" Caroline shouted pounding on the door.

"You know, I always heard that kids were cock-blocks... Whoever said that was wrong" Claire whispers. "It's annoying twin sisters"

"I heard that!" Caroline shouted. Henrik smirked and laughed a little bit before sitting up.

"She does have a point, Angel" He says. "We'll just have to get frisky later" He winks. Claire grins excitedly as Henrik climbs off the bed. He holds his hand out and she takes it. He helps her sit up before kneeling on the ground.

"I'm surprised my feet still fit their swollen" She mutters as he puts her shoes on. He gives them both a little message before putting the shoes on. She gives him a thankful smile.

"Come on" He said picking her up in his arms. He didn't want her walking too much knowing how much her feet hurt. Claire cuddled into him as best as she could.

"Feet hurting again, sweetheart?" Klaus says once Henrik reaches the main floor.

"What else is new" Claire rolls her eyes. Klaus smiles and walks up to her.

"It'll be over soon" He promises her. "The pregnancy part at least." He kisses the side of her head. Henrik sets her down gently.

"Where's Madelyn?" She asked.

"Mama! Mama!" Madelyn shouted running up to her mother. Claire grins widely at her daughter. She's all dolled up. Her black hair is in pigtails and she's in a purple sundress. Madelyn hugs Claire's legs and Claire wanted to hug her back but feared if she bent down she would lose balance.

"Come here, Maddie" Klaus said bending down to pick her up. Madelyn grinned and held her hands out for him.

"Papa Laus!" Madelyn giggled as Klaus tossed her into the air and caught her on her way down. He did this a few times before holding her out to Claire. Claire hugged Madelyn and kissed her cheek.

"You look beautiful, Mad-Cat" Claire grinned poking her nose. Madelyn's face scrunches and she giggles. 

"Papa Lili!" (Pronounced l-EYE l-EYE) Claire turns her head and smiles at Elijah. Klaus hands Madelyn over to Elijah.