*Chapter Ten* {Children of the Damned}

*I skipped Turning Point, didn't really see a way for it to really be important to my plot soo.. Yep. Just remember that Logan Fell attacked Caroline to use her against Liz. He doesn't go after Claire. Claire comforts Caroline but that's really all that would have happened.
Also skipped Bloodlines. Caroline is nowhere in the episode. Most of it is Elena drama with some Bonnie but not the kind where I could fit Bonnie and Claire. So, SKIP!
Onto Unpleasantville!*

 So, SKIP!Onto Unpleasantville!*

"It's so pretty. Thank you." Caroline said looking at the necklace Elena had given her. "God, it'll go with, like, everything. What's the occasion?" Caroline asked as her, Elena and Claire sat at one of the tables for lunch.

"No occasion. Just a little friend gift" Elena said shrugging.

"Well, they're very beautiful" Claire complimented as she had gotten a similar locket.

"Lesbian friend necklace? Cause we're freaky like that?" Caroline teases giving Elena a wink.

"Your friendship is important to me" Elena told them both.

"Why are you being so mushy?" Caroline questioned.

"Because you've been avoiding me" Elena blurts looking at Caroline. "And I wanted you to know that whatever is going on with you and Matt, it's ok." Elena reassures smiling at her. Caroline glances at her realizing she's been caught.

"I was gonna talk to you about that. I was, but there's just not much to say." Caroline confesses. "You know, we've hung out a couple times. That's it. But... I just feel like we've peeked as friends." Caroline told her shrugging. "This is weird. I shouldn't be talking to you about this. It's weird. It's weird, right?" Caroline rambled.

"It's a little weird" Elena nods laughing a bit. "But if it's what you and Matt want, then it's not about me."

"But it's all about you. Matt's not over you, and we all know it" Caroline states.

"I'm with Stefan now. Matt understands that. He knows he has to move on." Elena said but Caroline isn't too convinced.

"Have either of you seen Bonnie lately? I've been meaning to talk to her" Claire brings up.

"I'm having dinner with her after school at the Grill, wanna come?" Elena offers. Claire nods smiling at her. "I'll drive you" Elena said and Claire smiles nodding.

"I need to tell you something" Elena said after school as they walk to her car.

"What's up?" Claire asked.

"Remember when you were telling me about those guys you draw a couple weeks ago?" Elena brought up. Claire frowns her eyebrows but nods. "I think they're vampires."

"Vampires?" Claire asked as they got into the car. "They're real too?" She asked.

"Damon and Stefan are vampires" She told her once they were in the car and driving down the road.